Hello

• Hey there.

I'm new to Narfell, been here for about 3 days now and I figured I'd pop in the forums and say hi. So far I'm liking this server a lot and I've finally got the hang of how things work here. My character names are Benton Blake and Blane Ashfall. Anyways I hope I get to meet some of you guys in game and maybe adventure together.

• Thanks for all the nice welcomes 😄

• Good to see you stuck with us benton!

~Quin
    ~Kresha

• Welcome to the server.

• Hello hello I am also rather new to server.
    it's realy grand to see other players joining in,can't have too many.
    Feel free to send me a tel when i am about i am sure we'll find some thing interesting to do.
    🙂

• BOOYAH!

And another one joins, and another one joins, and another one…........dust.

Welcome to NARFELL! The one stop shop for the BEST ROLE-PLAYING Neverwinter Nights has to offer. I'd like to personally say Hello, Hi, Howdy to ya, seen you in game a few times (even handled yourself well in the bandit attacks)… You will be a great addition to our server I can see it now. Hope you enjoy your time, feel free to hop into IRC using either mIRC, or just click the "Chat" link on the <------- of the page and come join us for some interesting discussions.

Look forward to seeing more of you in game!

Marshal, The Bounty Hunter
    Strategist, Company of the Grey Blades
    Fighter 6/Ranger 2

• ICC

👋 Hey buddy! 😄

Welcome to Narfell! Im glad you´ve enjoyed your staying and kept logging in 🙂
    If you´ve got any doubt, feel free to send me a PM or TELL when you see me IG, or you can always use the players wand (its in your PCs inventory) and follow the instructions to find a PG/PL, and we´ll help you right away.

I guess its all for now mate….

Welcome to hotel Narfell.... :twisted: