KULL´s hunger for power...... the bad dream....

• ICC

KULL´s wake up call.

Few minuts have passed after mid night, and kull was still awake, sited all by him self in frontof the fire, drinking some ale and eating some roasted deer that he have hunted few hours later out side south gate. His eyes were looking at the fire with a empty expression, and little by little started to shut down, and in amantter of few minuts KULL fall asleep.

It was a warm night, the moon was full and shining and the stars were brighting, how ever KULL was starting to have a dream, a bad dream nightmare? Probably. Or even maybe a wake up call….

In his dream, he saw an unblinking eye watching over him, almost calling him... then he saw a big mountain with snow on top, and inside this mountain there was entrance that leaded to a cave, KULL´s cave... , at the entrance there was the decapitated head of a man in a pike, and hanged in the head was a sign saying: DIZ BEE OUR PLAASE, YUU STAY BACK OR YUU DIE. and KULL saw inside of that cave an horde of orcs, training and preparing them selfs for something that would happened soon. KULL was supervisioning his army, his orcs, protected and hidden from man, dwarf and elf. He had nurtured and fed them, bred strength and toughness into them Their soldiers were turning into strong warriors.

In a few years time they would be ripe for attack. Until then they must remain hidden otherwise they would be unprepared and his dreams of Empire squashed.. Trained them to follow his orders.

He had developed away of diverting the wrath of his orcs though, he would call on one of them to choose the offering. This always seemed to focus any anger upon the one who did the choosing. To lessen the risk of losing a particularly useful orc he would allow one of his favorites to do the choosing. Occasionally they would choose one that looked like challenging them but they had learnt to be careful in the choice. If he wasn't pleased with it another orc would get to do the choosing next time
    KULL sat in silence and brooded for a while, his fingers rapping on the dark wooden arm of his throne. His eyes gazing into the flames of one of the burning torches as if it would show him the answer. And perhaps it did. For below the torch was a large stone slab, on the top of the slab was a large humanoid shaped depression and the slab itself was stained black with blood

"Gnrashhs" he called. A large orc entered the cavern.

"Youse want somin Boss?" he asked. :?:

"Bring me an offering," ordered KULL, "one human, elf, dwarf....me nah care, just bring!! ." :twisted:

A few minutes later the orc returned followed by four more large orcs carrying a skinny human who wore a dirty red pair of breeches. He was unconscious and bleeding from a gash on his temple. They carried him to the bloodstone and laid him in the depression. The man, semi-opened his eyes, still half unconsciouse, and with still stuned looke in his face and voice, paniked and wet his pants, tried to release a scream for help but KULL shut his mouth with his hand/claw and sayd to him:

"Save your breath humhaan, you´ll need it to screem when i tare up your limbs" :twisted:

The orcs stepped back from the stone quickly as if they feared he would mistake them for the figure upon it. KULL, taking his alter knife out swiftly slashed down the centre of the human chest, the knife cutting through the rib cage with unnatural ease. The human screamed as the blade pierced his flesh, warm deep red blood spilled at KULL´s face and he grinned at the pain expression face of the human. Broken ribs, flesh, the still pulsing heart was all exposed. As was the intestines which immediately began to ooze out of the cut. The blood sprayed everywhere covering all within five feet in its warmth.

KULL riped the still pulsing heart of the human and raised his arm high in the air so every one could see, the heart pulsed on last time and when it stoped, a wild roar was released from all the orcs in the cave. And the sacrifice to gruumsh was then completed.

Suddently KULL woke up from this dream/ bad dream/ nightmare and/or wake up call, he didnt sleep during the rest of the night thinking on what he dreameded¦. Was his orc blood, always thirsty for combat, death, destruction, power and supremacy over other races, taking control of him??

Or was that just a simple, harmless nightmare...? we shall see soon grins

I hope all who read this story liked it, I loved writing it 😄
    Sorry if I have any grammar mistakes but my mother language isnt English, im Portuguese.

Bellow there is two web sights address with some orc info that I find very good, and I read all that info to make a base for KULL´s character.

The second web sight address really resumes in few seconds what goes on KULL´s mind :twisted:

(turn on the sound of the computer please)

1 - www.orcs.ca

2 - www.redhandorcs.org (turn sound on pls) :twisted:

Logg in: Black_Rider

Characters:
    KULL (orc barabarian, norwick, private on the troff legion)
    Nathan Sharp (human thief, norwick)