Expedition

• Lord Gallows calls for an expedition into the Underdark within the next few days, asking all mercenaries to attend, as well as any willing, able adventurers throughout the land

//How does 5 PM Friday (US East Coast time) sound to everyone? Anyone is welcome to come, it will be a dangerous event though, and characters who are involved or interested in the plot are most welcomed to come, so I'd like to hear who is interested in coming, and if they can make that time.

• (Shakes fist! lol, np have fun with your family)

• //Yeah no problem MOB, when real life calls it is usually important… hope to see you soon. Oh yeah and you still owe me 380 gold :p.....

• //Gah, I'm so sorry guys, my family decided to show up from their home 3 hours away, which interrupted anything >.<

Whenever I see a generous amount of people IG, I can do this, but my timetable is too erratic to plan anything, so sorry.

• (well i am ig waiting.. be grateful for a yeah or no on the event)

• //I just got out of work and I might be able to make this still. Let me take a shower first, lol.//

• //Indeed. Is this still on for….about 40 minutes from now?

• (it still on for today/eve/night)?

• The Halfling Defence League

//Gah, I won't. Dang.

• //I'll be able to make it at that time next week I think.

• //Sorry guys, due to unforeseen RL circumstances, I'll have to put this off for a week, so this will be same day and time, just next week.

• //Guess I won't be coming afterall Shrugs

• //If my time conversions are right that's 7am Saturday morning for me, I don't think I'm having a big night Friday night so I should be able to be up by then, even if it is a weekend lol. I mean Jacinta is currently bored as hell guarding Oscura, she's up for anything that involves well… Anything really

• ((I'll try to make it… I'd imagine Telli would go if welcomed. She has no interest in the mercenary for hire bit, but exploring and wandering the underdark is right up her alley... and with her recent time in Oscura I'd imagine she has some personal stake in its survival 🙂 ))

• ICC

// will try to be there thats for sure, i by anychance i arrive late, i´ll ask for a port 🙂 I´ll also speak with some ICC halfers that usualy are logged in at that time

• (will hopefully be there)

• I was hired by Lord Gallows as a merc, I would assume this expedition would be part of my contract. I will do my best to be on for this, I would really like to have an active role in Oscura, although I am new to the server and have been trying to get people to see me around the various towns.

((Also, any Oscuran's please feel free to contact me in game, if you want to role-play about anything. I am not currently a citizen yet, but I have been making rounds waiting for contact from several key figures, rock snakes seem to be easily handled 🙂 and reporting to the guards ))
    -Marshal, Lvl 4 fighter

• //That time should work well for me. I get off work at 4pm EST. However, that isn't a guarantee. :x I'll see what I can do though.//

• Zanetar gives word to Gallows that he will (of course) be participating.

// I'd like to do it, and that time should work.