The Sisterhood

• Maya is seen walking around the city of Peltarch. She visits shops and inns, specifically the Mermaid and the Ferret. She announces to those that will listen that “The Sisterhood” is recruiting members.

She tells that the guild was once headquartered outside of Jiyyd, but is now located in the Grapevine Inn in Norwick, which it owns. The Guilds goals are still the same – To protect the women and children of Narfell.

The Sisterhood has two current objectives. The first is to expand the inn. This is to allow for temporary housing for those with children to get back on their feet after the war. The second is to work with the senate of Peltarch to alleviate the housing situation in the docks of Peltarch. Maya says that she is willing to take a few of the dispossessed families into her care once she has the facilities to do so.

_“My daughter Yana has shown me families who live in tents in docks in city of Peltarch. Many families are not good protect, and need better place to stay. I would like to provide. To do this, I will need help. Help from good people who are willing for work to make life better for child who has no mother, father, or both.”

“I have little coin, and Tempus will not permit me to adventure. He says I must teach, and teach I will. Children who come to Grapevine Inn will learn how to take care of selves. They will have good life with each other, will learn to be honest and not steal, and will learn to fight. This I can show”

“I need women who can help with this. When we are strong, we will go to old building and recover what can. Then we can bring to inn and make better, or sell to make coin to make in better.”

"You do not have to come to Norwick to join. Good work can be done right here in Peltarch."

“Those who wish join, please see me. I will be stay in Mermaid Inn for few days, before duty takes me south again”_