Infidel of the Night

• ICC

_Dragging a battered corpse and a large sack into the Temple of the Caverns, a cloaked figure ambles through to the west corridor. Before her, lies a large oak door. She knocks lightly and whispers a few words through a crack. Muffled whispers come from the other side, before a loud creak is heard. The door edges open, only enough for the figure to slip in with her bounty.

The door is hastily closed behind her, as she continues to carelessly drag the body across the cavern floor. Before the figure, lies a small temple. An altar, flanked by two large urns rests infront of a massive draconic statue on the south wall. The body is dumped before the altar, and her hood is removed - It is Jacinta._

• _Jacinta walks into the room emotionless, the heavy sack she drags behind her shows signs of wear from the long trek to Oscura, upon opening the bag Jacinta lifts the beaten and bloody corpse of Adoras Lyonson into her arms and places him somewhat unceremoniously onto the altar.

Turning to one of the clerics within the temple as another quickly closes the large doors, she begins to speak impassively.
    "This man I lay before you is a follower of your patron Shar, his wishes were conferred to me prior to his passing, should he fall again he wished to be laid upon this altar before your god and laid to rest for the final time. As his companion I wish to be witness to these events however they are to be carried out."
    Nodding slightly to the Cleric she takes a seat on the cold wooden bench directly in front of the altar, staring blankly at the body for a moment before turning her gaze to the Cleric to watch them go about their work._