Lending an Evil Hand

• Legion

I have a dead, abandoned neutral PC in need of some help. Should he be rescued he's in a good position to be coaxed in the evil direction.

Please PM me if you would like some details.

DM assistance has been offered.

• Legion

Expect the PMs to start rolling in.

😉

• I have an evil character needing direction…

• The effects of evil gods are quite present in Narfell, they just aren't always obvious. In fact, for years the complaint has been that evils get more attention than goodies.

• @814e8d1a29=MexicanCookie:

DM assistance has been offered.

You just request an evil DM 'reach around'?

Yet another PC fuguely molested to the dark side!

• _it just seems to me that the evil gods or their henchmen only show up in the torn apart lands or the "evil" lands, well unless you are certain characters. (LOL not saying anything bad about them) I just think it would be really mystical and awsome if the evil characters Gods got more involved, ya know by giving like visions and stuff. Maybe they are and Im not seeing it yet.

oh and you evil ones check the kudos board :))_

• @8d412a42cc=Shadowwater:

is there any way that the DM's could help out with making the Evil or somewhat evil Gods and Goddesses as "present" as the Good ones, no matter if in Oscura or not?

The good ones aren't supposed to be present either…..assuming if by present you mean showing up or giving direct assistance etc.

• is there any way that the DM's could help out with making the Evil or somewhat evil Gods and Goddesses as "present" as the Good ones, no matter if in Oscura or not?

• The Halfling Defence League

With Iria's recent re-awakening she is definately looking for "new" recuits to help fill in her evil plans and goals, having already made Calen nearly fall to evil in the past, this might be a good chance for alot of good rp. Lemmie know if you need help, feel free to PM me, or talk to me IG, you know me well.

Also any DM involved can feel free to PM me or contact me IG as well.

-Iria, Devotee of Madness. "Lies, Illusion and Manipulation are the true ideals of Corruption. Oh and a slight ability to see the future doesn't hurt."

• Legion

😉

Thanks to all that helped out and offered support!

• ICC

grins as his pockets his coin, smiling at MexicanCookie

There, wasn't too hard. :lol:

• Peltarch Far Scouts

If I were a level 9 cleric, I might lend a hand… but alas, still level 1. 🙂