Who wants to be a dwarf?

• I been playing around with the idea of a clan of dwarves who lost there home and taking shelter in Norwick until they can rebuild there forces to retake there homeland.

We expect any class just has to be a dwarf (or raised by dwarves)

We even if a player who good at it wants an opening for the Laird of the clan.

Reply and i will include more details.

• Aye…ol'Ronus is in agreeance....of sortssnortsme feets does gets tird after a bit o'good wanderings..an i likes ta sees other kin rounds....i sees so few as is.....strokes his beard...aye a clan o' da wandering Kin! Har! HAR...HAR!!

• stamps a seal of approval… I endorse this thread. MORE DWARF'S!

• Legion

Hmm! I've been thinking about trying a dwarf.

runs off to the character creation screen

• well if your in the mood make a dwarf with Stormhammer as a last nameand have some fun 🙂

• Legion

I'd love to help you out! this sounds liek a blast!!!

• Currently the idea is that the Stormhammer clan was overcome in there land of Storm's Hall named after the clan was overcome in the mines by Uber Hulks Duegar Drow and demons.

They were quickly overcame and had to leave quickly the current king Ogbar Stormhammer was killed during the great onslaught and many of the elders were killed off as well but with the Last stand they managed to organize Grom Stormhammer and a small legion of young dwarves to retreat the Hall and flee the mountains they were assaulted at one side and some separated and now seek to find each other and tend to rebuild and resupply so one day they can retake Storm-Hall.

• Got a Dwarf already from a while ago, I've logged in as the character once I think. I'd be happy to do something cool with that.