Greetings from a newbie

• Hello Narfell, salutations!

I've been looking for a RP server and ended up here, and from reading some of the forums, Narfell sounds like a fun and friendly place and would like to visit. I'm not really up on FR lore, but have played many FR games and played NWN online for ages but stopped a few years ago because a friend sucked me into WoW. So I might be a bit rusty.

At the moment am deciding on a character to build but hope to see you soon.

Many regards from IonaRift.

• ICC

Hope you have a good time here like the rest of us. And don't let death discourage you, it's inevitable.

• Mm…more cannon fodder...

• ICC

If you were looking for a great RP server, guess what, you´re quest has ended… you´ve found it! :w00t:
    If you need any help or have any doubt, feel free to poke a Player Guide or Player Lead (PG/PL) adn we´ll help you in whatever way we can. To find one, just follows the player´s wand instructions.
    I think its all for now, See you In Game mate! :Wave:

One last thing.... Welcome to hotel Narfell... :twisted:

• Also feel free to poke the PG/PL's ig to answer any questions you might have.

🙂

T

• Well come 🙂

I'm betting all the money I have now on me that you'll enjoy the server and the people that plays here. =D
    (I have no money atm…yep, im an evil cheater).

For any question IN game, you have a wand that can "ask for help" and PLayer Guides will run to contact you and help you out (if they not busy).

nyways, you can just ask any other player, because WE LOVE to help eachother.

• Legion

Feel free to pop me a PM in game, or on the forums if you have any questions about the place. Have fun!