A new decree

• _Word spreads quickly thru Oscura via Peacekeepers that the Tribunal asks everyone to attend an important gathering immediately. A rare request, one that peaks a many citizens interest. Still, as none are forced to go, inevitably some don't feeling they have better things to do.

Those travelling to the Meeting Hall quickly note the throng of citzens as seemingly a good number of people have left their shops and duties to see what the gathering might be about.

An execution perhaps is on most minds.

The hall is packed and standing room only as seemingly all chairs but one at the end of the hall have been removed. The chair sits empty and not a single Tribunal member can be seen.

As people line up outside trying to peer in a commotion is heard in the back outside the hall.

Entering the Hall is the one knows as Justicar led by a squad of Oscura Guards and flanked by his own men. Directly behind him is Bokelgien and a pale elf dressed in robes. Followed by various faction leaders and members amongst them the Skullkrushers and Falcon's as well as a scattering of others. To those that haven't seen him before, Justicar's plain and unadorned armor seems out of place amongst the fancier gear of his companions. He also appears to be the only one helmed, face obscured. Seemingly the only piece of flash is an intricately hilted longsword on his hip.

As the procession passes the hall becomes deathly quiet as no one seems to have an idea of what's occurring. Not but the sounds of thousands of people breathing and the stamp of boots can be heard.

As the procession near the chair the guards spread out and Bokelgien takes the right side of the chair and the pale elf the left.

Justicar stands before the chair facing the throng.

'Children of Oscura, hear my words.

For many years the Tribunal has stood and kept us safe, worked in the shadows so we could all live out our lives in peace. An island of peace within the darkness around us. Even when the outside world was in turmoil, when thousands died and blood ran like rivers Oscura kept her children safe.

Thru no fault of their own the Tribunal has found it's self wounded, leaving Oscura to the chaos that thrives around us. Long has the word of Oscura been do her no harm and keep her strong.

The wounds are deep as can be seen by the recent violence on our streets. Chaos and bloodlust has sunk it's teeth into Oscura. We have all seen it.

In her wounded state Oscura can not heal herself, she needs her children to stand forth and help.

A set of laws have long been crafted to keep order, for the wise amongst us knew a long time ago that a method of living with our neighbors was needed. From this we have done well and will do well again.

Right now we need a strong hand on the life blood of Oscura. Oscura needs a child of hers to watch after her, to heal her wounds.

It is time to set aside our feuds, our differences and give back what we have been given. It is time we took care of the one who watched over us for so long.

It is time for Oscura to come first once again.

I have brought together those that remain of the Tribunal to save Oscura, to save all of us.

:: gestures to the chair behind him::

This chair is for the one that will come later, it will remain unoccupied until one worthy of Overseer is found.

Until then I will be hand at the keel. We will have peace. Oscura will heal and be stronger then ever.

As such some thing will need changed. Our current laws of the Tribunal do not permit a Tribunal change nor any additions to it. With the remaining member of the Tribunal's permission, and the Red Falcon's, I have taken over all the empty Seats of Power.

:: gestures to the crowd::

The healing has begun, Oscura will be whole again. It will be up to all of us to do our part.

To start the healing positions of Templar and head of the Peacekeepers will remain in their current hands.

:: gestures to his left::

We will have a new position of Magister and the good arch mage Lucidious has been chosen to lead our arcane endeavors.

The Skullkrushers will form a new Ministry of Infrastructure.

And a new face to light the Hall….

:: gestures towards the front doors which is answered by trumpets as a figure passes thru the crowds::

I give you Alexander Red Falcon to take the lead of his surname.

A man of rare talent as his father was. A man with vision, a man that will help get us to where we should be.

:: the figure takes his place standing up with Justicar::

:: looks about::

We will survive, we will grow stronger, we will have order.'_

• :: Having seemingly answered all questions the procession heads back out::

• _:: Justicar nods watching the exchange.::

We are all of Oscura, it falls unto all those that wish to help to do so. It doesn't not matter who you are, what skills you have. If you wish to help a way for you to help will be provided. This is every citizens home, each of us adds to the strength of the whole._

• Captain Bokelgien nods approvingly as he watches the PeaceKeeper approach the purple haired woman.

• A woman in dark armor, bearing the standard of the peacekeepers approaches the young woman and speaks with her briefly, a smile on her face as well

• The Halfling Defence League

a woman with purple hair speaks out

I don't belong to any of the groups here, but I would like to assist in this, revitalization? Prey tell, where would my skills be best utilised, or who do I see to have them evaluated?
    flips a sizable silver coin and smiles

• A man in a very fine and expensive looking uniform though oddly enough with a certain grit and unkemptness about anything not his clothes eyes the top and lofts a brow at the announcement and more so at the person giving it. The man some may recognize as Tribune Ashire and one often seen fighitng the demons at the border.

He as well seems glad to see the rise of this Alexander giving him a very deep nod. Then gives a long look at all that have taken their seats before stepping forward and sitting down as well. He can be seen chatting with the tribunals after the announcement dies down.

• *A compact figure stands near the door and watches the proceedings silently, nodding now and then as Justicar speaks. He would catch the eye of Lucidious and send a wry smile his way and then turn back to the floor.

Some might recognize Mord without his uniform and cloak. He seems interested in the proceedings but not on exchanging words with anyone in particular. Eventually he wanders out.*

• :: Justicar seems to pause for a moment and just looks towards the figure::

You want to know what we want to accomplish?

:: another long pause::

I will be more than happy to reiterate…....

We want us to survive, we hope we will grow stronger, and we hope that we can have a government where laws are fair and are enforced evenly.

:: in the audience somewhere someone chuckles whcih is quickly silenced by a raised hand of Justicar::

Now as to the 'how'. Suffice to say progress should be easily noticed by every citizen.

There is no need for every detail to be explained. Nor does everyone need to know every detail. And I do not know who you are or what group you are from nor do I know what your leader wants you to know.

If you wish to know specifics I suggest asking your leader for I will not play guessing games on what they want you to know.

• ICC

A tall figure swathed in black robes and flanked by four other black clothed people strides purposely through the mob until it stands directly in the middle. Then it calls out "And how do you propose we do this? And, to further effect, what is it that we're trying to accomplish?"

• Captain Senria stands by, watching the event and aiding in the bringing in of the citizens of the city. She stands near the stage, clapping at all the appropriate times. After the speech, she watches over the crowd, chatting with old friends, particularly ol' pasty, seeming in rather good spirits at the news, though perhaps a bit tired and confused. After the meeting, she returns to her watch and rounds, continuing her diligent tasks as a Peacekeeper of Oscura

• _The remaining members of the Tribunal have similar reactions. Kilir nods as the new Title of the SkullKrushers is announced. Captain Bokelgien is at the Justicar's side, in what appears is full support. Lady Merovich and Lord Gallows both sit in their respective chairs and nod showing their support as well. The absence of Lord Gedder is notable.

When Alexander Red Falcon is announced, the members of the Tribunal all stand and applause. It seems that he is fully welcome back to take over his father's former position as Judicator._

Long have I been away from the place of my birth, the place my father found after the cursed drow destroyed the city of Arnath. In those desperate times, he lead your fathers and forefathers, maybe even some of you yourselves, here when there was no hope. Recently the city had fallen on another time where hope was small and diminished. Now we bring new hope to the city so we may rise to the glory it has earned through hardship after hardship.