Greetings all

• I'm new to Narfell and online gaming in general, but an experienced dice and paper role player. I'm currently playing as Kirok Songsteel, a half-orc monk, and I've liked what I've seen so far.

• Muwhahaha! Yet another fool who doesn't realize what he's done. There is no going back now. Narfell will consume your very soul! On the up side its so much fun here and the folks so great you won't hardly miss that soul anyway. Welcome and oh yeah…MUWHAHAHAHA!! :twisted:

• Welcome welcome! look forward to seein ya ig.

• Good to see another recruit. 🙂

Welcome to the cult. :twisted:

• Ooh good, I like click killing monks (it saves them the trouble).

…Just kidding! Welcome 🙂

• Welcome to Narfell. We have a fairly friendly group of players most of the time. If you have a question there is a help function via the emote wand. Sometimes there are no PG's or Dm's on though. Generally you can get a response to a question to the players in general.

good luck have fun see you IG.

• Yeah. Hotel Narfell alright…..

You check in, but you never check out. :evil:

lol

Hope you stick around and enjoy this place as much as I have so far. 😮

• ICC

👋
    Hey there buddy!
    Welcome (again) to Narfell, ive seen you IG the other day and had the oportunity to say hi and welcome you. I was one of the 5 half-Orcs that spoke with you 🙂
    Anyways, feel free to send me a TELL when ever you´re In game. you can find a Player Guide by using the players wand and following the intructions 🙂
    I hope to see you IG soon.

By the way…. Welcome to hotel Narfell... :twisted:

• If you are looking for a server where RP is the most important aspect of it, then you are done searching. You won't find any better server for that purpose than this one. But there's more…people here is just plain friendly and awesome, as in everyone here will aid you if you have questions or problems with the game.
    Anyhow, let me point you out that there's specific persons which duty is to help and answer those questions, along with other things like issues that you should adress to them, those are the Player Guides, and in the forums you can recognize them cause their avatar says so...

Anyways...so long wellcome...lol..you probably won't read 😉

Have fun, I met your half-orc the other day with my own Half-orc, i have to say..you are promissing!