New to Narfell

• as well as rp'ing in general. So far it's been plenty of fun and everyone I've met so far has been pretty into it. Looking forward to hanging out some more later.

• @23ffbcedd8=Tigrelily:

@23ffbcedd8=Snik:

Yeah it's definitely fun and addictive even though I'm still not completely sure about the whole rp'ing thing, so I'm sure I've screwed up a couple times. I am working on it though.

One of the single best pieces of advice I either got when I started Narfell… or just picked up somehow was... surround your character with someone you think to have one of the highest levels of RP on the server...

Before you know it... you'll know the in's and out's and look back with a chuckle much faster then just grabbing the bull by the horns and going for a ride.

Of course, thats only one method... but anywho... enjoy your stay... glad to have another new face around here...

I sooooo agree with T….. wait ... 😛 who are you?!!! LOL Welcome!! ifn ya have any questions just ask 🙂

• @af8d439e87=Snik:

Yeah it's definitely fun and addictive even though I'm still not completely sure about the whole rp'ing thing, so I'm sure I've screwed up a couple times. I am working on it though.

One of the single best pieces of advice I either got when I started Narfell… or just picked up somehow was... surround your character with someone you think to have one of the highest levels of RP on the server...

Before you know it... you'll know the in's and out's and look back with a chuckle much faster then just grabbing the bull by the horns and going for a ride.

Of course, thats only one method... but anywho... enjoy your stay... glad to have another new face around here...

• Heh, no Richard plushie however both the plushie and the keychain have been considered numerous times.

• The Halfling Defence League

Behold!!
    I have discoverd the fork of truth
    Who would oppose me now?
    Now I'm armed with my anger- and my fork

Grr?

(yes LFG is Looking for Group, the real question is do you have a Richard plushy?)

• Two new people, both from Ohio. More mid westerners! Getting closer to my territory too. :twisted:

Welcome to Narfell.

P.S. LFG? Looking for Group? 😛

• Welcome aboard

• LFG is amazing.

Any similarities between Caelian and Cale… are 150% coincidental... seriously. lol

• Any reader of LFG is welcome here!

.>

Welcome nonetheless.

• Welcome to Narf! 😄

• Yeah it's definitely fun and addictive even though I'm still not completely sure about the whole rp'ing thing, so I'm sure I've screwed up a couple times. I am working on it though.

• Wellcome. . . fun is all around…but no place is as fun as this. =D

• You'll find this place is like crack: once you're on it, you can't get away from it. 😉

Welcome to the cult. :twisted:

• Welcome to Narfell 🙂