Drow in the rawlins?

• An overweight warrior is heard talking about whether or not its possible drow could be in the rawlins

"afew days ago some companions and myself encountered an angry elf in the west rawlins. they were angry i'd presumed as the gnome's demon companion had tried to attack them. the gnome was quite annoyed and consistently accused the elf of being a drow. don't get me wrong though, the gnome is a bastard and so his accusations are to be taken with a pinch of salt, and his demon pet did attack the elf.

A blue clad forest warden, who claimed affiliation with with the glen, whom we met after the elf went deeper into the woods, did say that drow were known in the past to go about the rawlins. she spoke mostly with Martousche about the taint and some ancient enemy, the defiler, most of which i couldn't follow.

i've not heard anything from others regarding any encounters with possible drow. -shrugs- i've been mulling this over for a while and at first thought it a rediculous proposition, though with rumours of spider men beasts in the east woods i am wondering if there could be legitimacy to these claims.

I am assured the spider men beasts are not drow creations but the similarities i find disturbing."

• (( checks the forum name. Rumors guys…rumors....))

• Drow have been sighted in the nars. A number of adventurous folk tracked the drow into the region south of Jiyyd into a cave, deep into a cave there. We came to a place where we were told was Drow territory and the Drow kindly explained the assault on the surface must have been a misunderstanding.

I'd suggest folk travel armed and ready if they go through the nars, for more misunderstandings may occur.

• Tala shakes her head she is a long time friend though. She does live in the woods. Although I suspect she is starting to get a bit old like me. she smiles then frowns

There are definetly drow out in those woods. I doubt they have disappeared from the woods over the years. Do be careful regardless of the gnomes assertions.

• responds to Tala

"yes. i can't recall her name, but she claimed to dwell within the Rawlins and showed some aversion to entering the town of norwick. perhaps she dwells in the glen that she mentioned."

• Tala turns up when the man is speaking

Was this blue person a woman?