The Narfell Post

• Peltarch Far Scouts

Rumors begin circulating up and down the pass of talk about once again trying to start a news post for the lands. Word has it that if enough potential writers and subscribers can be found, a mysterious benefactor might even get pay the writers!

The bard known as Sierra can also be often seen toting about a few rolls of parchment, showing them often to anyone who asks as examples of what this news post could be ((See following posts)).

Anyone interested in writing or subscribing should leave a note at the bardic college for Sierra Juent.

–----

OOC: Yes, once again, I am trying to revive the IC Narfell Newspaper. The current idea is that this will be a once a month distribution, with individual characters ICly submitting articles, and screenshots depicting the article topic if they so choose.

Nearly ALL participation in this project will be IC, with characters seeking out and tracking "news stories", submitting them to Sierra, and ... if there is enough interest shown, potentially even getting paid! No OOC articles, or IC articles written using OOC information will be accepted.

The newspaper itself will be posted to the forums (Please see following posts for examples of what the newspaer might look like), with potentially an IG version of it if necessary.

I myself will take responsibility for proof reading, editing, and the formating of the newspaper into a similar format as seen below, so participants will only be required to submit the article and screenshot to me. Participants will not be required to submit regularly, but at their leisure. However, there will be a deadline for submissions, and those articles not submitted by the deadline will not be included, and will not be rewarded.

This is a really great opportunity to have some fun, generate some RP, and for people to show off their writing skills!

Please post to this thread if you support this idea! The more support, the better it will be!

Thank you!

• Make sure the paper has something that reacts painfully with raw skin, hot pepper juice or something.

• @b9a57e00fe=Teah:

@b9a57e00fe=Ace-of-Spades:

Banite Propaganda!

:twisted:

maybe she'll sell advertising? 😛

Call me crazy, but I don't foresee that helping our cause. In fact, I only see it being used as toilet paper. :roll:

• @5e68d266ff=Ace-of-Spades:

Banite Propaganda!

maybe she'll sell advertising? 😛

• Banite Propaganda!

• Do these stories have to be completely or even partially true or can they be the paranoid delusions of an aging half-orc (and friends)? Maybe a tabloid column?

• Peltarch Far Scouts

Just that you write and submit articles and screenshots about things your character sees happening ICly. I'll take care of everything else.

• The Halfling Defence League

wow, just wow…

I like this. make more!!

what is required in a supporting role?

• Peltarch Far Scouts

• Peltarch Far Scouts