New to server

• Been on all of 2 minutes, as the first person I come across says I don't have a head. <sighs>Reading forums and the like, read a few places where paladins are lacking so might try that.

Are the riding feats used here? Done a couple of searches and have not come up with much.

I'm sure I'll have other questions just lurking a bit more before I begin my adventuring career.

X</sighs>

• Welcome to the server!

• Welcome to Narfell

Not a lot of point taking the mounted combat feats we prohibit horses from most adventuring areas because they are rather easy to exploit.

• Welcome! I am new as well, and so far, I love Narfell. Hope it treats you just as well! 😮

• Thanks, never have played with horses on a server. Is there any advantage to being mounted in combat?

• Mounted combat feat is used to determine what items you can equip while mounted. Without the feat you cannot equip a shield or offhand weapon.

• ICC

Welcome to Narfell mate, i hope you like it here!
    I´m sure that your PC shows with out an head becouse you have some override that doesnt exist in Narfell, or you have "CEP" and that has some eye candy that dont show here. Narfell is an hack-pack free server, that´ll explain why ppl dont see the head of you PC/PCs.

Now im not 100% sure that the "riding skill" is in use here ( but i belive so) but i know that once your Paladin gets lvl 6, he´ll get for free his "paladin war horse".

Again, i hope you enjoy our server and get to stick around. IF you have any doubt, feel free to send me a PM, if you´re IG and need help, use the "players wand" and follow the instruction to contract a PG/PL.

I guess its all for now mate.

Welcome to hotel Narfell… :twisted:

NOTE: ive done a research for you, and the only Neverwinter Nights Override that others will see are these ones in this link. Feel free to download them, im sure most ppl have these.

http://www.narfell.us/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=28277