Crafting Hall Abuzz with Legion Activity

• Legion

Using his superior intellect, his extensive knowledge of mechanics, and his Favored Enemy: Construct feat Benji gets to work salvaging broken pieces of the armatures in the hopes he can devise a better way to harm them. He enlists the help of some eager recruits.
    _<g>Fark me Recruit.</g> I don't know what that thing does. Look. It's glowing. Put it in the glowing pile. We'll have Aramuil figure that <g>shite</g> out later.

There, that thing…. no, the other one ... right, right, the jointy thing. Right, bring that over here. Let's put that ... no, not there ... over here. See if it fits there._
    Clanking and gnomish swearing continue as they slowly piece the puzzle together.

• The gnomish scholar Caramella wanders into the crafting hall one day, quite accidentally, nose deep in a book. The fact that there's a war on seems only to have only marginally registered with the absent-minded wizard, though upon bodily bumping into a piece of an armature, Caramella's attention is yanked back to the present. She adjusts glasses and her giant, by now well worn and singed hat, squinting in fascination at the devices laid out around the hall, then promptly plunges into an enthused conversation with Benji in gnomish.

• Legion

Benji continues gathering up armature parts in the crafting hall. He often stands by muttering in gnomish as everyone finds it necessary to destroy a nonfunctional armature.

• Aramuil is keenly checking in on a regular basis, studying the more complete armature to see if he can see deduct any new information from it.

• Myeil stops by the crafting hall, having followed the remains of an armature that was delivered.

I will lend what assistance I am able.

• Legion

The armatures need an operator … I think. adjusts glasses

We had to pull dead N'Jastians out of the armatures we managed to stop anyways.

If anyone sees a wizard around the city send them over here.

• Telli continues with the help of a few legionaires dragging in odds parts and pieces for Benji to approve of. The days training haulted for baracade construction and armatures pieces being salvaged

"Benji, we need a wiggler or sometings in here toos.... and fer cryings outs louds....since we nots know a lots about dese tings yuts... be carefuls... Telli don'ts wanna see three's or fours armatures comings ta life and wrecking havoks froms da insides outs okee?"