Build 887y

• A few N'Jast soldiers have taken up positions on the north side of the crater that was once Sam's Hill. They are letting travelers pass… for now.

• Two Norwick Redcloaks have taken up positions on the south side of the crater, eyeing their counterparts..

• Construction has been started on a new wall on the south side of the crater that was once Sam's Hill.

• A mixture of the different defenders have taken up positions near the Kelemvorite Shrine, and the gate there has been rebuilt for the first time since the orc war.

• The valley the Kelemvor Shrine and Dwarven Hold are located in, is slowly being fortified.

• The Temple of Tyr is now open to worshippers again.

• Several dead NPCs removed from module.

• NPC changes to attempt to reduce faction issues in large battles.

• Much of the Rawlins is now affected by the permanent night.

• Peltarch City Hall, destroyed in a large explosion. Peltarch Herald Thril is missing, presumed dead.

• Minor map changes.

• New NPCs added.

• Magic portal created from Norwick to Pelt.

• Player-operated catapults - they do require DM assistance to get started. in but not working. They work fine in my test module, not at all in Narfell.

• Peltarch under Siege. Food prices have skyrocketed in Peltarch, and the Seafarer food merchant in Norwick is no longer getting shipments.

• Correction. Player operated siege catapults are working. I broke the commander's baton.

I have imported working batons on my avatar, so no build update is needed to get the catapults working IG (I will fix the baton in the spawner next update)