*Note rain down on the N'Jast lines on the Nars*

• *Some sort of high flying bird is said to have dropped a packet of notecards from ahigh onto the N'Jast regular's camps. They flutter down amongst the troops, who might be nervous after the huge airborne explosion that devastated their fenced supply fortress a few days back.

The cards are written by various hands, and all bear more or less the same copied message:

"_Soldiers of N'Jast! The Royal Troff Legion has unveiled the first of their secret weapons. This weapon of doom annihilated your hoarded supplies from N'Jast, leaving your leaders without means for your support in the coming days.

Our first doom weapon flattened your walled storage fort. It crushed hundreds of your fellow soldiers. It felled your fell trolls, it made ashes of your important siege units.

This is just a first taste! Where will the next doom-weapon fall?

Expect more troops to be blown to bits…more foodstuffs you desperately need in these foreign lands destroyed! More secret weapons await to meet YOU!

Your leader Kara lies to you. She is fallen, she is evil, and she does NOT support your Queen! A simple test of her heart will prove her most EVIL and VILE! Ask for a test, it is your right to be lead from the front, by honorable leaders!

Her heart lies with Cultists and devils who lurk to the south east of Jiyyd beyond the Mintas Wood. Kara uses the dark ancient magic hidden there. WHY? Who is she to use these dark things? Will you, an honest soldier of N'Jast, fall into DARKNESS with this monstrous traitor?

Abandon this slayer of innocent farmers wives and children. You have heard what she has done from your own friends!

Already, Jiyyd's little farming town's defenders have cost you thousands of your fellow comrades, many armatures, and countless supplies.

You have not even BEGUN battling Peltarch's large army, and already, your army lays in the dust around you, and starvation is around the corner as you sit leagues and leagues of snow laden trail from your homes.

Lay down your arms in the night, abandon this traitorous leader and you will be spared death, and returned to N'Jast safely when these vile cultists are brought down.

There is no honor in a devil-leagued leader that points you to the blood soaked battlefield from the very REAR of your lines!

Throw down your arms, mis-lead soldiers, or, watch the skies with FEAR in your hearts!"_

• _Soon after the watchtower is taken, a first bombardement of the city commences. Hollow balls of leather are flung over the walls and into the city, where they pop in the air and rain down dozens of pamphlets, the winds ensuring they spread to every corner within the city.

**Soldiers and Citizens of Peltarch,

You were warned again and again, shown the signs of his displeasure, and yet you mocked His Words. You thought yourself beyond His Wrath.
    But now the time of Judgement has come, and N'Jast will deliver it upon you. His Blessed Armatures will smash down your gates and walls. His Holy Artillery will bring the skies down upon you. We come with the favor of The Lord and we are invincible.

The Legion is no more. Whatever protection it once offered is a memory, and all that remains are stray dogs snarling at men. No weapons are secret to the eyes of the Lord. They dare to rebel against Him, and steal His Gifts to use against His Divine Will. Now you have seen the consequences of their arrogance, and paid the price for their ignorance.

Where once you were proud and filled with hubris, you will be laid low by the Holy Flame. Already He has purged the city of its heart, and the rest is soon to follow. Repent and lay down your arms so that His Will may be done without the death of yourself and your family.

Glory to the Eternal Lord of All Creation.**_

• From her tent on the siege camp on the ridge, Kara emerges to take care of routine, when she glances down and gathers up one of the leaflets that fell to the ground, taking a moment to read over the missive with an amused expression.

Well isn't that cute.

A little while later, Kara and her skalds begin to spread the message amongst their troops to counter the propoganda. For a time, they move through the lines with the regulars, taking the time to speak with as many as possible.

_My loyal soldiers,

Do you see how they fear us? They are AFRAID to face us in open battle and so they have to resort to such underhand tactics.

They say that I am evil and vile, yet it was they who indulged the use of poison. That I am a butcher, yet they burned Jiyyd. That I am dishonourable, yet they tried to burn the house of their patron. They see how far we have come, how hard we have fought. they see the resolve in our eyes and it scares them to their very bones. They cannot stand against us, so in their desperation, they turn to this.

Look at each cowardly moves they have made so far. Do you think they would spare you? they have already proven their word cannot be trusted. Peace was offered between Jiyyd and N'jast. What did they do? They abused a loophole in our agreement to keep on fighting. They betrayed an oath taken under the watchful gaze of Tempus so they could press this litle war of theirs. They are the misguided ones.

I have one question to ask of any of you, a simple one.

Are you willing to let those who have murdered your friends and poisoned your comrades escape the justice they are so owed? They would try to starve us, but I have already countered their petty ploys. They try to scare-monger us with their supposed 'doom' weapons, yet if they possess so many of these devices, why did they not employ them to save their town?

They instead ran like cowards and burned it to the ground. Going as far to try and defile one of Helm's temples with their fire. WILL YOU STAND FOR THAT?

We have a duty that our Queen has asked of us….each and every one of you are her represenative in this, her gloved fist of resolve and retribution. They realise they cannot WIN and so they try lies. We all took this cause because we could not stand by and let Peltarch's villainy remain unanswered.

Do not be cowed by the tactics of a desperate woman trying to fight a war she has already lost. Show her your conviction and strength. I have faith in you all that you will do as asked of you. When this is over, you will all recieve the heroes welcome home that you all deserve to get.

I will stand with you on the front in the coming battles and shed my blood just as you all have to this point.

All I ask in return is the will to see our task finished. The city is almost within our grasp.

So gather your might, your honour and your courage. Show them why it was foolhardy to stand in our way. Show them the will I know you are all capable of!

For Queen Brionne and the Greater Eastern Narfell Sphere!_