Hello all

• I just wanted to introduce myself.

I came across the Narfell server while skimming through all the different servers on gamespy. What caught my attention was the high number of pc's logged on.

I have been a member of a PW since NWN1 was released. In that time I have played many PCs, one of which I played for close to 5 years and only reached lvl 12, so as history shows powergaming and the like is not for me.

I finally decided to venture outside of my old PW that I have been a part of for so long due to the lack of PC and DM coverage. I have been reading the forums, FAQ's, and guides here and so far am really excited about what I am seeing.

I am looking forward to exploring the server tonight and the rest of the week and I believe I am going to even talk some of my other friends to come give Narfell a try.

Looking forward to gaming and like what you all have going on here.

Ksiel

• Thanks Ace.

I don't plan on playing more than 2 pc's if I even do that.

I will read through that thread.

Thanks again.

• 1. There isn't a limit to the number of PCs you can play really. Although if you play less PCs and play the same one more often you have more opportunities to develop that character, level wise and RP-wise. Unless you are just talented I suppose, lol.

2. I know this is a general thread for a summary on the recent important happenings in Narfell, pertaining to all the big events. It's pretty exciting and fun to read and is updated almost daily as far as I have noticed. http://www.narfell.us/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=41781

You could probably learn a lot more about individual town happenings by reading their respective forum sections and rumor threads.

• I do have two questions:

1 - I have been trying to find out how many PC's a player can have on this server. Anyone help me out with this?

2 - Can someone point me to a particular thread showing the current events? I would like to read up on this, it might have an influence on what type of PC I make.

Thanks for the warm welcome!!!

• ICC

:waves:
    Hey there Ksiel! 🙂

Let me welcome you to Narfell!
    Im glad you decided to give our server a shot. If you are searching for a great RP server, search no more, you´ve found it! :w00t:
    We are in the middle of a great change, so theres alot of RP oportunities 🙂
    In Game, you feel free to contact a PG if you need any help, to find a PG (Player guide) used the "players wand" and follow the instructions :9
    See you In Game mate!

• welcome and good luck. Narfells a cold place to travel these days… but you'll find it dripping with rp in every corner which in itself keeps me coming back day after day.

• Welcome to the Server, Welcome to Narfell Ksiel. 🙂

Funny you should say the player numbers attracted you, as recently we were experiencing really low numbers.
    Thanks to a whole bunch of active DMs though there are some very interesting and exciting world events going on right now in Narfell that are generating some pretty good numbers of players, which we hope continues. I'm assuming you logged in during one of these times, which is good for us.

Hopefully this keeps up and continues even after these events. And by all means, bring your friends if you come to enjoy the server and our community.