An Arrow Flies at Night

• Peltarch Far Scouts

In the dark of night from the wooded hills flies an arrow over the front lines near Peltarch towards the N’jast army. Wrapped with parchment around the shaft, the arrow lands next to one of the burning campfires, intentionally missing any being.

The outer part of the parchment is marked “To Kara Du’Monte, the Lollipop Pirate Brigade Princess, from the Mockingbird Lollipop Pirate First Mate”.

Inside, the letter reads as thus…

_“Dear Kara ~

I hear that you have been busy old friend. What in the hells have you gotten yourself into this time?! I am worried, and I need to know what you’re up to before this all comes to grief. We need to meet. Send up a flare tomorrow night if yes, and if not, then none. I’ll find you. I’ll bring the lollies. You just be there with the pie.

Your friend,

Mockingbird.”_

• Peltarch Far Scouts

Once again, an arrow arches high into the air, sailing south until it lands firmly in the ground next to the campfire of an N'Jast soldier. The parchment wrapped around the shaft reads simply…

"LPP ~

I would like to meet with you, but I request to bring a companion, a creative being like myself. He is interested in listening to what you have to say.

Please respond with your answer.

One flare for myself alone, two if my companion may come as well.

LP 1st M"

• On the following evening, the sky is lit ever so slightly by a single burning arrow loosed into the air. The arrow finds purchase harmlessly in the ground in the hills. What it might mean is unknown