Cael Danaar - Player: Blooded Blade

• Cael Danaar - Player: Blooded Blade

I was on with my rogue today, and happened across a ranger type wandering about as well, following my trail of corpses.

After a little confrontation and examination, I unearthed a clever, well played, well thought out, creative character, played by someone who actually seemed to care quite a bit about what his character would DO in a given situation. (And did it well!)

I struck up a little OOC banter as I left to thank him for a great Rp session, and he is polite and courteous IC and OOC. Thumbs up

Definitely someone who defines what this server is all about, and I highly recommend some Token-age!

• Token bestowed, thread locked.

• This low level ranger came into a suicidal b8 finale just as it was practically starting. Even though his character knew no one, he still managed to get involved with some of the bigger situations, such as spotting that evil Gondar on the ridge.

Shoulda voted sooner, but here's my vote now.. he was good enough to not make me be lazy and just vote. 😛

tosses in his vote

• Spent some time with Cael, I don't see why he shouldn't have a token. 🙂

• @168397e3e1=Robyn:

@168397e3e1=JerrickRafe:

I was on with my rogue today, and happened across a ranger type wandering about as well, following my trail of corpses.

After a little confrontation and examination, I unearthed a clever, well played, well thought out, creative character, played by someone who actually seemed to care quite a bit about what his character would DO in a given situation. (And did it well!)

I struck up a little OOC banter as I left to thank him for a great Rp session, and he is polite and courteous IC and OOC. Thumbs up

Definitely someone who defines what this server is all about, and I highly recommend some Token-age!

This sums it up pretty well. I played with him several times during the B8 finale, and each time it was a pleasure. He seems to know what the server is all about.

Tokenize him!

Agreed. During the B8 finale in Peltarch a good impression.

Tokenize.

• Lets see one mountain dew for Jerrick. I also have some Doritos and some potato chips and lets not forget the wet wipes because I don't like my dice getting all sticky. Nothing worse then your 20sided getting cheesed up and rolling a one on ya. 😄 😄 Ah what the heck we can order some pizza as well the breadsticks are on me.

• //Can I have a mountain deeew?!!

• @d2767e8525=JerrickRafe:

This sums it up pretty well. I played with him several times during the B8 finale, and each time it was a pleasure. He seems to know what the server is all about.

Tokenize him!

• Once again thanks for the kind words folks. I'm just really enjoying the heck of this place and the people. The dms here actually make me feel like I'm back at the kitchen table with my friends eating chips and drinking Mountain dew like the old days. Really easy to get involved in my char thanks to you all and I want to say thanks for that. Long live Narfell!! 😄 😄

• tokenize this guy.. he's worth it.

• ICC

Met him sometimes was always a pleasure good roleplaying and occ he definitely has my vote!

• Legion

Definitely deserves a C-Token. vote

• ICC

CT worthy thats for sure!

• What can I say except thanks to you folks for your kind words. I'm just hoping those that I intereact with are enjoying it as much as I am but that will be hard. Great folks abound here and make it easy to immerse oneself in the role. You all make everyone bring out their A game and I for one am enjoying the heck out of it. 😄 😄

• agree, agree, agree, agree, Tokenize this one.. Seems to know his stuff Roleplays well.. goog person in and out of char it seems

• Good rp, and nice guy. Has my vote

Pastrion
    Coravel Dumond

• Sela gives a big thumbs up to him…. Tokenize!

• Vote

• Another vote for this player!