Refugees

• Legion

The city's Hin gardener Martoushca Leaffall has been scurrying back and forth, doing her best to make sure the refugees coming into Peltarch from Jyyd and the Silver Valley are well taken care of. She ensures that they have coal for their stoves, meat and skins for tents and bedding. She has also been giving special attention to the women and children who made the long journey from the Sisterhood Hall.

Stuff binned so far:

COAL: 870 lumps
    LARGE HIDES: 18
    MEAT: 25

((I noticed that folks were dropping stuff on the ground for the refugees in Norwick so thought I would kick this topic off for anyone else who was keen to donate stuff toward the refugees in Pelt.))

• The Halfling Defence League

Fox is seen with them helping where she can, mostly organising games and entertainment for the children and healing any grazes and bruses from said such.

• Suffice to say, however, those few who did head to the City are more than thankful for the aid.

• @da5adb7178=Kayleb:

Okay. I heard in game that about half of the hin from SV went to Jyyd

They did… they're doomed... DOOMED!... Typos are fun 😄

• Legion

Okay. I heard in game that about half of the hin from SV went to Jyyd, and IG I moved the kids from the sisterhood hall there. That's not alot I guess.

• As it is common knowledge that the N'Jast forces ultimate destination is Peltarch, few refugees seem to be choosing it as a potential safe haven.