Teah

• this one is for Kerby.

Tala Arniman

Lives in the Gypsy Camp. Pack Leader of the Wolves.

Ring of Crystal gift from Elrin casts light white 15 mm a gift shortly after they started living together.

Runed Elven leather partialy gifted by Prisoners ranger character whos name I'm blanking on.

Champion of the Phoenix leathers - 4/6 10/- pierce resist improved saving throws +2. This is pretty sweet armor. I have taken so much grief since Tala joined the phoenix I feel I and she have earned it. So how did Tala earn it? Well there are tests and you are stripped of all your gear. You are given base gear like the stuff you can get in the lobby at level 1. I was given I think 6 arrows for the test and then had to choose between dual wield with two nonMW blade or weild with a nonMW blade and shield. I have no idea what kind of creature it is, but everyone in the phoenix fights something slightly different depending on your class. So there she is in her basic leathers of 3/4 trying to kill the big badie they are down to near death both of them. It is whoever lands the next hit. The badie wins Tala goes down. I'm disappointed, Andelas says, "rangers wearing leather never pass this test." and starts to suspend the near death creature. Now I should say that I emoted Tala praying to Mielikki before entering the chamber. So shes down but stable and all the sudden shes up and fully healed. I'm thinking Andelas was fast on the suspend and pick me up, but then he msg's me and is like, "Whoah, its not over. hold on." Tala got a devine intervention. So she takes the thing out for its last 5 or so hit points and becomes the first leather clad ranger to pass the test without being multiclassed with something else.

Rod of the Champion - 2 cure criticals, 2 melfs acid arrows and one prot from elements per day.

MW cherry bow made by Equinox and given to Star gone now.

Greater Wolf Bow, bow of all Pack Leaders of the wolves +2 ab +2 mighty fear 1/day

Bracers - Archers Wrist +1 ac against bludgeoning only - from the Steelbrow quest

Girdle of Dwarvenkind - a gift from Oscar Ironforge from the tomb of King Steelbrow - allows the wearer to speak and understand dwarven fluently +2 saving throws against poison

Elven Braid +1 deflection bonus bought by her half sister Nadia Woodswalker because the elves of the camp wouldn't talk to her

Elven Shield +1 Shield AC bought by Nadia for Tala.

Fine Long Sword gift from Karion when he died in her PS +1 enchanment

Amissa's Scimitar a gift to Tala shortly before Amissa's passing +2 ab

MW short sword gotten in a quest to the old skara's with the wolves when tala was still a lowbie. Kharbeh gave it to her as it was a useful weapon more so than the nonmasterwork sword she was using.

Fine Longbow a gift from Amissa for Tala's daughter +1 ab

Raider a gift from Arandor then know as Elrin the night they met after she saved his life. +1 Dex +1 ab slashing damage and 5 times criticals… I never use this bow. I don't know why. shrugs

Ranger Cloak - guild item only one in game I believe. It is +5 hide +5 move silent and +2 Dex the wolves ranger test is tailored for each person that takes it. As it needs the guild DM to do the testing I think only two people have taken the test and Equinox is now MIA again.

Ranger Boots - I know I am the only person to have boots like these. I have been told no others are allowed boots like these, but it is again becasue I'm head of the guild and have the years of experience. Tala quested for these in the wolf ranger test. +2 dodge AC, +5 hide and haste 1/day. I have never used the spell on them. I occasionally think I should see what happens if I do, but I am always holding out for that time when I will really need it. Oh and I have to thank Deacon/Orcs for paying for part of these boots. Deacon lost all his gold to the Orcs and Tala found and returned his bag to him. She neglected to mention there was a sum not in the bag that she also found. That however is totally metagaming and no one not even Arandor knows Tala had a rainy day fund.

Amulet plus 1 to will - gift from ragnar way way way back in the day after she used to get feared every time she turned around and people wonders why Tala loves her dwarves.

Mystic Coin these items are rare in game there was only about 7 of them when they were created. They were part of a plot by Riverthorn they were to allow people in the plot to travel to another plane for purposes of the plot. The added benefit was this coin grants freedom of movement one time per day. Being a pack rat I never got rid of this while some other people sold theirs. I usually forget I have it though and so it almost never gets used.

Crafters Strong BullBark ring +1 strength, 1/day bulls strength and barkskin short duration but helpful in a fight. Again something Tala rarely uses because I always forget to in the middle of battle and I'm always holding out to use it till I "really need it."

Tree nymph's gift one use barkskin ring that the dryad gave tala as part of a kerby plot.

Ring of scholars as can be bough in pelt +5 to lore.

Bandit sheath gotten so long ago I don't remember how or when.

one +3 healers kit that I have carried around for about 2 irl years. I got it in a drider/drow andelas event off a corpse and I told Andelas about it and he let me keep it. Again hoarding it for the day when all else fails.

Women's Mysterious outfit- given to her by her first love interest Samin.

Sy'wynn's Feather - a feather from a bird Tala killed. It was dropped on me by Maythor to give to LD's character Sy'wynn. Tala and Sy'wynn had a thing about ears. They would torture each other by harassing the others ears. One day Tala tucked a feather in his hair just so it would tickle his ear. A laughing and merry Tala was chagrined when Nico said that he thought that meant they were married. Still Sy'wynn was one of her dearest friends and she knew he treasured the feather as much as she treasured their relationship. When he died I cried when Nicahh gave Tala the feather back. Tala now wears it in her hair where it occasionally tickles her ear and reminds her of "said cleric."

Bulkwark Beads 3 castings of shield of faith. Dropped in a Kerby event about 2 years ago. I think I have one casting left.

Two blackened short swords bought from Gildor when Gildor got some better gear +1 hide each.

Gloves of Greater Animal handling +6 a gift from Lanz Prisoner's ranger character because he had two pair. Something you can't get in game anymore.

Medicine Herb Belt +2 to heal. Some creature dropped it.

Scarab of the ice queen - 10/- cold resistance or one time use Ice storm. Tala went with Dwin and a few others all the way to the bottom of the cold caves. We barely made it out alive and by the time we finally did everyone forgot she had the scarab. we were all exhausted and late for our beds. So off we toddled. A few days later I was talking to dwin and I mentioned still having it. He laughed and said he'd forgotten and was pretty sure everyone else had too.

So there we have it lots of stuff some more minor than other and most of the big guns I rarely use.

In storage: Nadia's bow, armor (runed leather) and club

• Rilia Dedralle

Level 10 Woman of a few tricks

devoted follower of Hanali Celanil

Sisterhood robes
    Sisterhood necklace
    Rilia's gloves
    Rilia's cloak (reskined wizard's cloak)
    Darkwood staff (purified and blessed former drow staff)
    Chalice of Renewal (gift from Attentus)
    large collection of scrolls and pretty stones

Mareann Jerrsdottir

Level 8 bard … skald in training

Corellon although lately also offering much thanks to Tymora and a tribal animal.

Performers leathers (3/6 leathers)
    Adamantium studded leather (4/4 leathers)
    Fine Mace
    Scalesinger
    MW steel tower shield
    light crossbow +1 ab
    small collection of scrolls

• Belin Dolvak

She has been around just shy of three years she was made probably 3 months after tala.

She lives in the Norwick if anyone asks. Although she spends time in dwin's house in the camp and also in the family business in Pelt.

I discovered tonight Belin doesn't have any boots. She is an almost three year old character with no boots not even worn out boots.

She has Gnomish Magnetic armor with 12/- spell resist. It is very lovely and the prettiest plate I have seen. It is girly in a way i never thought a female dwarf could be. Kuk/Krig suggested she take the armor at the end of a series of events culminating in the dwarves of the council reclaiming the lost mines and turnin them into a fortress.

longbow +1 Save event as the armor.

She has dwarven cape with is +1 fort saves.

Amulet of Natural Armor

Elven Braid

Dolvak Crest ring with no properties it just ID's her as a dolvak.

MW Brass Shield and battle axe.

an assortment of scrolls and potions.

A diamond that she got on a natural 20 search check. I think she picked it from some guys teeth. Thanks May!

• updated 12/19/06 Tala has been around for three years now. She was my first character and I was just too stubborn to realize rangers are death waiting to happen.

:lol:

• Thanks hun… I would love to see some of Tala's long term and short term goals (it helps us see into your head as to where you want your character to go). And like Kanen mentioned... you really don't have to be detailed about the properties of your items. Just a general description.