Excuse Me...

• Hello everybody, I'm new to Narfell, but I used to play at Nesme so I know the ropes to most RP servers. I would just like to say hi and let you know that I like the server and plan on staying.

• Welcome to Narfell, hope you find some enjoyment amongst our community.

• ICC

@9bfe37bb95=Speedy_Z_:

((Notices the fellow Californian and speaks Californianese*)) 😎

Dude! Welcome to Narfell!!

This place is, like, totally gnarly - no doubt!

Stay rad and I'll see ya in game.

Z

Disclaimer: Californians don't really talk like this…not usually, anyway. :lol:

Bill and Ted called, they'd like their vocabulary back. 😉

• ((Notices the fellow Californian and speaks Californianese*)) 😎

Dude! Welcome to Narfell!!

This place is, like, totally gnarly - no doubt!

Stay rad and I'll see ya in game.

Z

Disclaimer: Californians don't really talk like this…not usually, anyway. :lol:

• Welcome to the server, I hope you enjoy your stay and are around for some time 🙂

Check out the Rules Compendium at the top of this page. It has links to all sorts of different little bits of info that may answer questions you have over time.

Also, I'd suggest to take a peak at the Narfell Player's Handbook. While the first few pages are mostly for getting people up to speed about life on an RP server, the end of the guide has a number of IC information as well as OOC tips for the world that can help you get accustomed to the world quicker.

Have Fun and see you in game!

• ICC

I´de like to welcome you to Narfell, if you´re looking for a new RP server, search no more…you´ve just hit jackpot!! 😄
    I see you´ve found the Forums already thats a good start, explore the threads, theres lots of usefull information there.
    IG use the player wand to find your way to a PG/PL if you need help or just feel like chating a little bit.

Well i guess i´ve got it all covered here, all you go tot do is op IG 🙂

👋 See you IG !

Oh...! slaps forhead i almost forgot.... Welcome to hotel Narfell... :twisted:

• Hahaha, thank you.

• welcome on behalf of the Player Guides… make sure you read through our forums... there are lots of good nuggets of information in there! especially the FAQ.

if at any time you need help/advice/assistance IG, feel free to use your emote wand to ask for help from a player guide.

We've also got a very active IRC community which you can read about here.

• Welcome aboard!

• And I like your icon!

CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE!