Looking for lost Blood.

• A young halfing has recently arrived In Jyyid , befreinding Jerrick and falling into an attack by snow goblins.. SHe goes by the nickname Key, and claims to be searching for information about another Hin long missing from her village, who was called Lilith Iyapo.
    SO far she hasn't told much of anyone why she seeks out someone long thought to be dead, except that she wants to know more of the woman's tale.
    She knows she was last known to be living among the Gypsys in this area and was said to be tied to a human called Terrick Oakwhisper.
    She hopes anyone who knows more of them will come forward.

• I will not be diverted in this. I know htey are long dead.. but Lilith's memory deserves better than that which her birth home has given her.
    Do I listen to a fiary who tells me to give up? No. I do noth think i will.
    Something must remain of them. Lilith and her Tallie love Terrick.
    I will go to the woods soon and trya again to dig near the old stone wall in the spider pass. There is something under the ground there more than bones.
    I know it.
    When I find it, I will return the Iyapo name to honour.

• The Halfling Defence League

Snitch too is looking for a lost blood line, his own, he was raise believing that he was one of the romani and was born in the camp, but his parents left when me was the age of four, and moved to a life on the road around Thay, He knows his father is dead, died bravely defending what he believed, his mother was at the execution, she somehow used some high powered scrolls, too enlarge herself to colossal proportions, and make herself look like a Fiery vengeful spirit that threw fire balls. She was unable to save her husband and so fled. Snitch has not seen her since. Not knowing if she still breathes he came to the camp to find out if it really was his lost home and if he has any family left…