Warning for all gnomes, gnome hunters have been sighted!

• ICC

Gilda tells all who will listen that at least two gnome hunters have been sighted, they are extremely dangerous and have little over for fun. Not much is known about them as yet, but they seem to follow some foul Lord and are hell-bent on erradicating gnomekind

• ICC

Gilda lets it be know that the threat is by no means over, only just the other week she and some gnome friends were once again entroubled by one of these gnome hunters

• Word eventually seeps down south of another gnomehunter suffering defeat at the hands of his would-be prey, gnomes Caramella and Gilda, well-aided by Tallie Associates. Yet more reported sightings of the zealous group trickle in however, indicating that the threat towards gnomekind is in no way eliminated.

• Legion

Marty begins spreading the word amongst the gnomes of the Silver Valley that she encountered a pair of gnome hunters on the road north of Norwick.

I managed to bring one of them down, but the big bald bloke … Yikes! I saw him incinerate one poor gnome in an instant before vanishing.

• Waving her little hands - and coincidentally the staff held in one of those hands - excitedly, the near-sighted mage Caramella accidentally knocks Cann across the head as she goes on to detail the Gnome Hunters appearance:

"Yes indeedily, human in appearance, a man and a wo.. oops! Sorry Cann, sorry! Ehum.. Big, big swords yes, and magicks! The woman knew arcane trickery, my hat is still smoking from the lightning bolt she fried me with! The man was a big, bald brute who claimed to have already killed over a hundred gnomes, and it was only with the aid of the valiant Peltarch Defenders that we escaped his Mighty Blows that would have severed us in half!"

• _Sturdy and armored blowhunter gnome Cann is quick to add[/q]

They are big! Massive! Like humans and such!

And they do have big flamy swords, wield powerful magic and are more vile than.. than.. well are vile. And they do give Mighty Blows!

Cann digs out his helmet and proudly presents it

See! Such a mighty blow I catched onto my blowhat from both two of them. Splendidious!_

• Legion

Benji adjusts his glasses and mutters

<g>Fark.

What do they look like?</g>