Call for volunteers

• Jonni is seen talking to the Warriors and the citizens of the Camp. Notices are placed around in several places

The hobgoblins have been terrorizing the Pass and us for long enough. I'm working with the Legion and the Warriors …. an' we're going to go in and wipe them off the map. Anyone who wants to go with us is welcome. Bring yer armor an' a sharp sword.

If any healers an' mages wanna come along, they'd be real welcome as we're goin' ta find out once an' for all how they are armin' themselves so well, an' where they come from.

Saturday. July 5th. 7pm Eastern American Time.

• Several hours prior to the attack on the hideout, Aurelia finds a concealed spot atop the cliffs near the entrance to watch for movement coming and going from the hold.

• Aurelia stocks extra quivers of arrows and considers purchasing some potions and scrolls as well. She will be there to locate and if possible remove any traps encountered, as well as to scout out ambushes or other surprises.

• The Halfling Defence League

// I'm thinking this will be more of a high lvl thing… So I think I'll bring my lvl 6 druid, This is going to be fun!

Miea happens to be passing by and hears about the plans being made and gets excited at the prospect of an adventure

// due to IG happenings Snitch will be in one this one, sorry Miea

• Vine listens to the rumors from the shadows near the fires and nods as if to himself, then wanders off looking at trees and tossing a small leather bag as though getting a feel for the weight, measuring the number of arrowheads.

((if I don't end up having to go in to work, I'll try like heck to be there))

• Legion

scrambles to find somebody to pick up his shift at work

EDIT: Found somebody to pick up the shift.

• Legion

11AM this Sunday? I'm actually going to be preaching in our church while you guys are smacking down those Hobbers!

Good luck! Sure you'll all do just fine without me. Marty scouted out the caves and made a map a while back. I'll do my best to post it before you go in.

• @be26fe15a9=Rhisto:

Sorry GW,

7 pm Saturday EST translates to 2 am Sunday GMT+1
    I hope you get more enthousiasm from the American Timezone,
    it's just too sleep-wrecking for me.

:0:

ditto me… 😞

• Sorry GW,

7 pm Saturday EST translates to 2 am Sunday GMT+1
    I hope you get more enthousiasm from the American Timezone,
    it's just too sleep-wrecking for me.

:0:

• The Halfling Defence League

//converting times–------>Done! That’s 11 am this Sunday for me! I can be there!

Snitch: You in need of a skilled individual? I do traps and locks among other things... *shifty eyes, then starts laughing (Is lvl 1...)

// would you prefer a lvl 3 barbarian, or a lvl 6 druid? both can have excuses to be there when it starts.