Hello all!

• Having played NWN since release till about 1 1/2 years ago, I installed it again and have been looking around for a world to join. It looks like I found one in Narfell.

As an avid PnP AD&D DM and player since the early 80's, I always have enjoyed NWN very much and have been very active over the years in DM'ing, building and scripting; for several PW's (e.g. Mythos, Shadows of the Swords Coast) I designed, built and implemented their persistent systems among many other things, and organized and held many events.

I'm looking forward exploring Narfell and hope to meet you all in-game.

Grtz, Muirwen

• ICC

👋
    Hey there buddy! Welcome to Narfell, get use to it, soon you´ll call it home.
    If theres anything we PG/PL can do for you, please do feel free to send us a PM or TELL and we´ll help you in any way we can.
    IG, use the players wand and follow the instructions to find a PG/PL that might be IG at that time.
    For now i belive i´ve got it all covered here, hope to see you IG soon!
    Take care!

Oh…. :twisted: i almost forgot.... :twisted: Welcome to hotel Narfell... :elol:

• You are very welcome here,

wander around, get to know the place, die a few times, we all did at first

m

• The Halfling Defence League

Welcome mate! have a warm stay! 🙂

• Welcome!

• Welcome to the cult. :twisted:

Hope you enjoy your stay here as many others have. 🙂

• HAHA i beat kull to it!

Welcome to hotel Narfell :twisted:

you can cheak in and never leave 😄

@1a776b6f3a:

…And if you're wondering....only some of us bite.

^
    ^
    she bite *shakes a stick at all the panther/cat/bear turning droods :x *

• Welcome!

…And if you're wondering....only some of us bite. 😉

• Welcome!!

Hope you find home here as many others before you have!

• Feel free to fire off a question to the PG/PL or the DM team. We are always happy to help out new players.

I hope to see you IG soon. 🙂

Teah aka QTpie

• Welcome to narfell, see you ingame!

• Welcome to Narfell
    I am my self a DM on tabletop scince 84 and glad to see new players arround with some experience with aD&D. 🙂