A gnome arrives

• _A bony, some might even call him fragile, gnome with greyish skin enters in from the gates of the Oscura. He spends quite a long time walking around the town, finally ending up into library.

He also keeps spreading the word that he is Aleum Kumma, former Keeper of the Spellweaver Keep and highly skilled scholar, focusing especially in necromancy. He has arrived Oscura to find himself an employer, or perhaps individual projects to work as scholar. He also makes it very clear that he is no longer to be connected to the Keep and all customers are considered as equal and confidential.

Day by day, he seems to be spending more and more time in the town and especially library, leaving to the surface only for short periods at any time._

• And the gnome follows

• ICC

A flash comes from beneath the hood, the figure is obviously grinning.

"Private. Let hidden ears wonder, of course."

The figure beckons the gnome to follow.

• Aleum tosses aside the tome he was currently reading, and carefully sets skeleton knuckle between the pages to mark the position he was on. Then he turns to one whom spoke to him.

Ah, but certainly I am willing to hear any proposals. Thy be willing to speak it out in public, or is it the sort of that we should be discussing in privacy, if I may ask?

Then Aleum twirls his moustache and smiles politely

• ICC

A large figure in a sweeping black robe watches the gnome work in the library, not bothering with attempts at stealth. Whenever the gnome looks at the figure, the figure merely tips its hood further down its face, occasionally white teeth can be seen grinning from beneath the volumptuous folds of darkness. One day, the cowled figure approaches the gnome, and in a hissing voice that could belong to any gender says:
    "I do think I have a proposal to make, are you willing to listen?"

• Even though always a very active in his studies, Aleum seems unordinary dedicated into his current studies. Fields of topic seem to be quite usual, as tomes related to undead creatures and animation techniques are once again gone through very carefully. In addition the special interest is given into folklore and history of the area, especially anything that seems to be related into dragons who have lived in the lands of Narfell in past.

• _The old gnome was seen entering to city herald with two other men. After a while, tight bargaining was heard as Aleum offered his services as scholar to compensate the citizenship registration fee, without any major success.
    After short discussion, gold changed the owner and pact between gnome and Oscura was sealed with blood.

Later at night, Aleum sat silently on the bench, nearby the gates. Wandering in his thoughts, he scratched the tip of his nose and muttered in gnomish_
    "So, home it is. To home I have come."

• _When more and more days pass, Aleum becomes more like natural piece of the library. He seems to be natural talent in navigating through the dusty tomes, and finding exactly the types that he is looking for. He is also very careful and precise with the books, always finding exactly right place in self to return the book for next reader to find. Seemingly enjoying his newly found resource of knowledge, he goes intensively through piles of tomes.

Lots of the tomes he reads seem to be ones that are somehow related to the history and folklore of the Oscura. Also, all the necromantic tomes of the library get special attention, as greyish old gnome twirls his moustache and prepares to conquer another mountain of knowledge.

Even though many of his studies seem to consist of grim subjects, he always manages to keep pleasant and polite face and remembers to give polite nods and small talk to anyone who he encounters._

• In the shadows, out of sight, a figure watches the new arrival.