Just sayin hey

• Hey all!,new player here. Just wanted to say i love the server, and i hope to get the chance to rp with you all. The player base is already awesome, the d.m. staff is amazing, and the land is rich in history. I also wanted to let everyone know that altho i try to send ooc tells letting people know not to take offense to certain aspects i rp. I don't remember to let everyone know not to take anything seriously or literal to how my character acts. The ones i do understand, and send a polite tell back confirming the awesome maturity level here i already suspected,and are able to recognize the seperation from rp and real life. The truth of the matter is i am a nice, laid back person,married with children, and also come from a long pnp background.

So i just wanted to say hey and hope to get to share some entertaining moments together. Keep on rocking fellas and gals. 😉

Oh i also wanted to give a speacial shout-out to blackrider for saying some kind comments to me when i first started playing here on my first d.m. event. A awesome guy, and all around great lug. It was this that got me to play here. 😛

• FWIW locrian thinks yer a pox ridden punk.

I however think you're well on the way. 😉

Cheers mate.

• don't listen to zangeen we are all mostly very nice 😉

welcome let me know if you have any questions or any of the other PG's

• Welcome to the cult. :twisted:

• ICC

👋 Hey 80´sburnout !!
    Ive seen you once or twice in IRC, thata good start, and a great way to know ppl a little beter than just IG 🙂
    I havent seen you IG yet but im looking forward to it!
    If theres anything i can help you with, feel free to send me a TELL or PM, i´ll gladely help in what ever way i can 🙂
    When IG use the "players wand" to call for a PG/PL help, Use it and follow the introctions 🙂 im 100% sure that any of us PG/PL will help you on the spot.
    Well i think thats pretty mutch everything for now…. Oh, i almost forgot....
    Welcome to hotel Narfell.... :twisted:

• Welcome to Narfell! Allways nice to see new players arrive.

Hope you find home here as many many before you have done!