Dante's back ground

• He was simple trader .. living his happy life with friends and his beloved girl Arjela in forgoten town somwhere in narfel. He was trader. Inherit that litle shop after his father death. Runed it with her. And life was simple for him back then. Once in mounth he traveled to biger towns to retrive goods for town folks and to his shop werehouse. Usualy he traveled allone with his wagon filled with all sort of things for sale. But this last time was difrent.. he was not allone…
    HIs friends and.. and Arjela decided to go with him to help. At the begining al seemd to be god even better. In nerby towns he found lots of things he wonted. When he decided to go back rest of team persuaded him to go further.. so they went in to dark rawlinswood. They went in to deep without experience in such a travels and thats when things started to go bad .... Sudenly hole bunch of goblins appered out of nowhere and started attaking theyrs wagon. He and his friends fought bravely.. goblins were falling dead on ground one after another.. when this huge orc showns up (he was realy big wielding large 2 hand sword) first he striked to Dante sticking sword deep in his body. He raised sword with Trader up and trowed it to the ground. Thats when Dante lost his consciousnes....
    When he woke up all of his friends were dead and ... and Arjela to. He could not do any thing just wait for his own death. Luckly group of travlers was passing by and helped him... They tooked him to norwick and helped path wounds. After couple of days spended o resting he decided to take his vengeance on goblins and orcs ... he becomed shadow of him self.

He was good man earlier bud after this he becomed could and mean... he still searches for his own way in life....

There is stil many pain in his thods ... (he is trying to wipe it out with goblin blood)... But still he tryes to help others.

(Remember one thing .. you never know how he akt like be care full cos he can be rely mean sometimes.. Hes tough guy, sometimes to much brutal bat still god. He only lost his way)

Hope youll like him>>>
    // sory folks for any mistakes i maded here // language problems πŸ™‚

• Sentinell is his NWN login as well as forum login

• πŸ˜„ Name Dante Sirgelson (warrior)

• Reviewed, XP pending. Leaving unlocked as I need your NWN playername.

(And don't worry about language problems, we rate on content. πŸ™‚ )

• // sory folks for any mistakes i maded here // language problems

–------------------------

////OOC
    Probably the wrong place to put it but I always admire people who can play a character well in Narf whilst english is at best their second language. Much kudos! /////