Evenings with Master Chef Pierre Bourgois

• Hands down, the dinner parties with Chef Pierre have been some of my favorite memories here. Every now and then I'll look back through the logs and get a chuckle. I'm sure some of those that were at these events would get a kick out of reading through them as well. So on that note I present to you, the reader, my Chef Pierre logs. They are 99% unedited, including tells and all, so hopefully I didn't offend anyone too terribly. 😉
    I'll even throw in logs of the last event, which I wasn't terribly happy with (no one's fault but my own). Enjoy!

The Original Hanali Dinner

Nicahh and Ael's Wedding

Chef Pierre Presents…

Granted these are just my logs of the events, so large portions of dialog are missing. Especially during the wedding ceremony, as I didn't immediately realize Wang was out of range to hear most of the vows and ensuing objections.

If anyone else would like to contribute their own logs, screenshots, recollections, or whatever, then by all means please do! I'd love to read any of the bits I missed.

I've given kudos before, but thanks again to everyone who showed up, RP'd brilliantly, and made these events what they were! 🙂

• Including the groom and best man, who had to hotfoot it back to the Sisterhood (only a day late) after slogging it out with demons and contemplating the considerably worse fate awaiting them at Nicahh's hands.

• The Halfling Defence League

Yeah, these're great…though the part of the story where Niccah cries when no one shows up on time for her wedding was a sad part of the story I was unaware of. But still, pure gold!

• Thank you for posting those up, they do make me giggle. And sadly, I don't have the logs or screenshots, so its nice to have a little record and something to laugh at. 🙂