I'm back hehe

• Played here like 3 years ago. Thought it was to hard and things moved a bit slow. Seems not much has changed but I gonna give it a try again πŸ™‚

• The swedes are invading Narfell πŸ˜„

Great to see you find your way in here Superfly!

• Welcome and stick around for some time!

Perhaps you will find home here aswell as so many other have done before you.
    And in my oppinion we do not play "firebuilding and cookpot's" here. So there is plenty of adventure going on, just have the patiance to find it friend.

Stay in character the whole time and it's RP.

Main thing is though: HAVE FUN!

See you in game!

• Hehe…that's ok. Well I don't know who you are either.

Anyway I can say a couple of things. I've been playing NWN for quite some time now. My main server most of the time was Genesis but they took it down about a month ago. I am playing at a couple of other servers and I am running my own event server from time to time.

I do need a server to play at in-between.

One of the best builders from Genesis, Morikahn, has been working here for a while now so I was interested to see what he has done here also.

Well thats about it. I can't promise i'll be a long stayer but I played yesterday, had help from friends of course, and it was fun. We didn't find a single gold piece though...lol...so let's see how long I can keep it up πŸ˜‰

Guess there are the really really hard servers...and then there is Narfell...hehe.

Indeed achievements are more rewarding though so that is why i mostly play on similar servers. Also the D&D feeling is nice.

The people I met here so far are incredibly friendly. Even though most seem to be a bit to high on the roleplaying scale for me. Not getting in a good position for a RP medal here I know...hehe...but that's me. I guess I am a 6-7 on a scale between 1-10 (where 1 is total powergamer and 10 is a "never leave the town RP:er"). I believe in RP during adventures. Even if it is limited it is of the best sort I think. I am not using the talk channel for OOC talk though...hehe...I'm not that bad πŸ˜›

• The Halfling Defence League

Who are you again? Oh and wb! πŸ™‚

• Ruthless, Skeet, ruthless. Using that phrase sincerely is a burn.

Welcome (back), superfly2000.

• Who are you again?

:roll: