Note To Tribunal

• A bloody note, a bit tattered and torn on some edges, is plastered on the Inn door. Similar notes were posted on the pillars of the main chamber in Arnath.

"To dearest Tribunal,

Thank you for the very warm hospitality you have provided, but I must say that your inability to tolerate the lifestyles and behaviors of outcasts who have done no harm to your citizens has soured me and my kin. We withdraw from Arnath and take with us the understanding that if you do cross us, history will repeat itself.

To Arar,

Despite how understanding you may be, your underlings saw fit to try and apprehend me with their vicious spells without a lawful reason to do so. Knowing the dire reality of dealing with followers of dark gods, I saw fit to escape. Although I do understand your guards were doing their duty, I suppose the other higher citizens believe there is some law on morality to be followed in Arnath. Your spellcasters are tyrants, all they do is wag their finger as though they are the rulers of Arnath.

Ah, with best regards.

The Werefolk of the Nars Pass.

PS. Arar, you and I need to talk. Meet me in the northen Rawlinswood when you have the time. None of the Tribunal may accompany you. You know who this is."

• Showing no emotion Shai lets it be know that this man is now considered an external threat and falls within her realm of responsibility. I will bring this individual back alive if possible. If he doesn't cooperate shrugs.

• Since the mess with Uraj, ari's demeanor has become slightly reserved, often spending much time keeping watch alone from one of the towers.

• The werewolf rogue, Gernhaldt, the one responsible for bringing in the masses of werefolk hidden amongst Arnath, watched as everyone made their responses Uraj's note. He would have fetched for Erynell, the wererat assistant of Uraj in the necromancy labs of a drow city not too far away, but that would be folly since Uraj alone was capable of entering or leaving that drow region. Instead, Gernhaldt passed on a note to a few runners before he himself left Arnath.

Despite the reward in Uraj's capture, there was still honor in the werewolf clans. At least, for Gernhaldt himself.

• Scyth returns from his prayers. His visage is dark, his eyes narrow, and the light area around him seems oppressive. He sees the note as the monks take it down. He turns to the commons. He turns his gaze from one cluster of people to another.

Bring him in, there is a reward for his capture.

He drops a large bag onto the floor of the commons, gold spilling out. There are easily 500 pieces in the bag. He turns and walks off, fading into the tunnels as he goes. A gaurd moves in and quickly picks up the bag and gold holding it until Uraj is brought in.

• Ari stands with her guard listening, after much discussion, two of the guards run off, and can be heard knocking on the doors of their fellow members, telling the news. With that, twenty more guard post than normal, all on watch for this man, the extra twenty moving just a bit closer as the Tribunal come out of the inn. Ari's face is lined with thought over the events

• Corde is seen in arnath speaking

People of Arnath, let it be known these words spoken by Uraj of Many Names are nothing but lies, much as he has done in the past. He is a man that is Banned from this city, exhiled for good, and has tried to steal and assassinate memebers of our Government. If he is seen within town he is to be taken alive and delivered to me.

• The disciples of The Nameless Monk take down this man's notices, and instruct the guards not to allow any of the posters to re-enter the city. Neither them nor the man who lead them to Arnath.

"I have not met this man, nor his lycanthropes, but I will soon." [she says coldly] "I will not be threatened. He will apologize, or he will die."

[she heads for the surface with a squad of assassins in tow]