A Modest Proposal

• Glunk, the Warpririest of Garagos and Shaman of the Iron Chain Clan steps into the Gypsy Camp, his sword sheathed and his shield on his back. As he enters, he approaches some of the Pink Armbanded Gypsy warriors and asks to speak with the person in charge of the Camp and it's lands. When asked why, he replies

I wish to discuss da use of da lands here for a wedding. If dey not willing to comes talks to Glunk, reminds dem of da donation I make for da tower building.

He sits patiently by the camp fire, awaiting some kind of response.

• Glunk nods

Dat is agreeable. It only be a small affair anyways. Me will confirm wiv da elders when da time approaches dat it still be okays… we was plannin on it bein' soon but Buurbag is wiv child an' is spendin her times in prayer an' rest.

((OOC: The player of Buurbag has no internet access at the moment, as soon as she does we'll get this thing organised ))

• On Glunks next visit to the camp Tala approaches him

The Elders have decided that you may hold your wedding over by the orc head. We're gonna have a few representatives there just to witness like and make sure nothing strange happens. You know old magics in the camp and stuff. We ask that you not damage anything and that if somehow something does get damaged that you lot fix it up. That seem fair?

• (( Tis okay, I just wanted to put something up in recognition of the time that it takes for a decision to be made. No need to rush, moving continents is a big thing to do ))

• ((yup sorry i'll move this along now ty for understanding))

• (( Tala's player is a' traveling…. should be back in a day or two))

• True to his word, Glunk does stop by the Gypsy camp every day, asking if a decision has been reached, and every day that the answer is no, he nods, and heads out into the pass again.

• Glunk nods.

_Fanks. If yoo can let dem knows wot I ask, I 'ppreciate it.

Buurbag an' I woulds like to get married out by da old orc head near da ruins an' da spider pass. It where we met, an' we spent lots of time talkin' an' getting to knows one 'nother dere. We wants to invite all peoples in da region, an' have a festival fors it.

Not sure on da date yet, wanted to see if it be alloweded first before we try setting dates.

I come by every day from nows to see if it been decided on. If answer is no, den we find somewhere elses to have it. But we woulds 'ppreciate it if we coulds have it dere, it important place to us._

• Tala comes to find glunk from the stew she was preparing.

That would be Jonni, Jeni and the elder council. If you would like I can take a letter and when next we meet we can discuss it. Or if you state your business to me I will pass it along to everyone else and we can discuss it and get back to you.