A note on the door of the inn

• A note is left on the door one night in the inn by a bloody Arizima. The note is stained with her blood and the handwriting shaky, as if she was in pain while writing it.

"To satiate all the rumors that have been floating around. Yes, I was with child. But no, after this last trip to the nars, I am no long pregnant. I did not want this child, but no, I did not go out into the nars tonight with the intentions of loosing it. I have no intentions of giving up my post, nor do I wish to stop in my training. I am working hard to make you all proud. I am trying my hardest to uphold the law for you, as it was given to me to do so. I cannot however do this without your cooperation. You all know Arnath's law, and you all know that it is I who is sworn to uphold it. If you have problems with the way the law is written, please contact Arar about it, as the laws were pinned in his handwriting.

Most humbly yours,
    Captian Arizima Sepret"

Beneath the signature, a bloody handprint remains

• Ikurus passes by with a small crooked grin as he side glances the letter to read it. Then moves on.

• Zanetar stands before sign, staring at it silently for a long time, an unusually solemn expression on his face.