The scourge of Narfell! Arrr!

• You all thought I'd let you forget the great Jeremy Steel?

No way!

I'll post some stories up later, and if anyone has some memorable memories or screenshots of Jeremy, please post them in here. Sharing is caring.

But here is a quick list of Jeremy's many jobs over his days in Narfell.

• Captain of the Grey Company, the roughest, toughest mercenaries this side of the Giantspire mountains!

• Scurvy sailor in the Black Sails Trading Coster, savvy?

• Shining 3rd Star Cerulean Knight. Wait what? Jeremy could pursue a noble cause? Of course not! He just wanted the pay and authority. Jeremy funneled information out of Peltarch for years, suckers. 🙂

• Back to the Black Sails, causing the regular amount of trouble

• @39a76f4a91=yertelturtle:

Despite his nefarious end Alana had many warm feelings and memories of Jeremy.. he was the father figure for her when her own had rejected her 🙂

Ahh. And aww.

Jeremy did actually feel something for Alana, seeing as he never really had his own daughter or son. Not to mention he thought she came from such a bland upbringing, and wanted Alana to have a rich life full of all the exciting things he did as opposed to being a boring farmer.

• Hmm…I was pretty sure it was Jeremy, though I could be wrong. But it was definitely a human and not Grag. shrugs and goes to pondering who else it might be

• I don't remember that?

That must of been Grag 😛

How anyone could mistake Jeremy and Grag is beyond me…

• Hmm…I do remember months ago (perhaps not long after I started playing) when, during a Fight Night, Jeremy got dropped with one mighty bite from the great Norwick Badger in the Great Hall. That must have been one of the greatest sights I've ever seen. 🙂

• Despite his nefarious end Alana had many warm feelings and memories of Jeremy.. he was the father figure for her when her own had rejected her 🙂