Tala Seeks out Raver

• knocking on the door to the small apartment she waits awhile knowing the woman is home.

• Tala grunts in response and whatever her thoughts are about the exchange are her own.

• Raver grabs her pack and follows Tala out the door, only pausing to lock it….. she continues the conversation as they walk back to Camp, making it only mildly obvious that she's following Tala

Aelthas an' I had a …... disagreement. That's why I'm upset. Anything else I'm afraid I can nae tell ye, as it's between me an' him...
    He's like a brother to me, an' it's breakin' my heart. Nae ta mention made me jus' damn mad that he's so stubborn.

Raver pats Tala's shoulder as they reach the Camp

Tala…. I thank ye fer carin'.

Raver seems to come to a decision and trots off in the direction of the training Warriors and Mira

• Tala stands putting the half drunk tea mug down and picking up her things slipping on her boots.

Those were his words regardless of what you want to think Raver. Only his promise to his mother stopped him. She may have been a gutter snipe, but that wasn't what I was speaking to only when and why I walked away from close ties to him.

Well I am no wiser as to why you are in a foul mood, but I'll leave you to it. I am sure you don't need friends at a time like this whatever it is.

with that she hoists her clinking ale bag to her shoulder and walks out the opened door

• Raver stiffens yet again and sets her teacup down before walking to the door and opening it

Aelthas is a stubborn arse, but he's the most honorable arse I know. Tala, yer my friend….. but sometimes, yer blind.
    I'd trust Aelthas with my life any day.

I can't claim ta know what went on between him an' Gen.... but I do know the girl was mean an' spiteful. He'd 'ave never hurt her or his child, an' ye should know that.

Now before we get into an arguement over this.... what's say ye an' I go down ta the Camp an' see who's at the heartfires?

• No I hadn't heard yet. I washed my hands of that pup after he walked on his first wife. He threatened to kill her if she tried to go home with their daughter. I worry for Ragnhild's girl, but everyone has a right to be young and stupid. Also Ragnhild will gut him, which poor Gen did not have anyone to do for her.

• Raver's eyes go dangerous, cold…. she stiffens briefly before her eyes return to normal, and she lifts her teacup to her lips.... and conversationally says...

Did ye know Aelthas left the Warriors?

• I never really understood that whole subtle stuff. sighs a bit I was trying though. That takes effort. I heard you were turning your duties over to your second and keeping to your house. I wondered what was up with the long face and the staying home. Didn't make sense as your norm is to go kick the crap out of anything pissing you off.

• Rosehips, lemongrass and some orange peel.

Raver begins to pour tea, setting out two cups near the cushions in front of the fire

So what brings ye up this way, Tala?

• Oh good I don't even have to make any.

she rubs her hands together happily and looks around the house.

You two did a good job fixing it up. Never would have thought you'd make these ruins a house again.

sniffing

What kind of tea is it?

• Raver gives Tala a level look

Tea's on the fire. Ye hadn't seen the new house yet, 'ave a look around an' I'll pour

• Tala gins and sets down a heavy looking bag that clinks like glass

So ale or tea?

Tala takes off her cloak and grubby boots by the door, washing her hands in the small basin.

• Raver opens the door, surprise showing on her face….. but she steps aside and lets her in