Two brothers, lost and reunited

• Just a note, this is a combined story for two characters, agreed and discussed by both, so im typing and posting, but we both did the story.

Account 1 (mine): Forsaken_Rocker
    Character Name: Juslest Orest

Account 2 (friends): Super_Ninja222
    Character Name: Soverith Orest

Juslest: sits down at the fire, see's you coming
    Soverith: gets a bit excited There he is!
    Juslest: put a hand on sov's shoulder calming him yes i know, looks to you So, you really want to know about our past, i warn you, its quite long.
    Soverith: Cmon!
    Juslest: Very well, a long time ago, our parents were travelling through the deep forests of Cormanthor, ((at this point, some metagame/out of character responses may come along, just for he point of moving the story along and covering details)) Our mother was pregnant, and hoping to reach the place of her birth, indicates the land around which is here. Well unfourtenatly, they did not make the journey in time, and ended up giving birth to us in the middle of the forest. As you can guess, this noise drew attention to ourselves, including a group of Drow and their war fodder.
    Soverith: Damn Goblins!
    Juslest: ignoring his coment Not much longer than a day after our birth, they were tracked down and attacked. Our father were slain, although he killed almost all of the enemies, and our mother began to escape with us, however she was run down and was shot. but she managed to suceed in hiding us from the drow. What was left of the group left, and thankfully, a group of moon elf travellers passed by, and managed to find us. They took us in. After we got out of Cormanthor, when we made camp, Soverith over here crawled away, by the time our foster parents noticed and caught up with him, he had crawled to a river, and was carried away. The elves took him for dead.
    Soverith: But dey were wrong! I always suvive!
    Juslest: chuckles a bit we do have a knack for that. He was somehow caught on a piece of wood, and was found by a group of barbarians. They brought him up strong, but did little for his intellect, manners and charisma.
    Soverith: But at least im thoughtful now! looks around for a small rock
    Juslest: puts his hand on sov's arm Sovie, now is not the time, maybe later we can go find some goblins to kill, but for now we need to remain calm, this man has so politely asked for our past, and it is our obligation to give it to him. looks back to you his parents, who were quite old when they took him in, soon died, and he headed for the nearest town.
    As for me, the elves brought me up quite well, i was tought in the ways of mielikki, and learned how to use a bow quite well. We soon ended up in a village, somewhat near this land, the village came under siege by orcs. It was a typical raid strategy wise, but there was one problem, the enemy force had a monster of tremendos power, which we now know was an Umberhulk. Nobody knew how they got it, all we knew that if we were to survive we would need to take it out. One day a lone barbarian came running into town, being chased by the monster. My parents stood in its way, and they put a huge wound in it, but were soon killed by its sheer strength. Then I seeing my parents die, rushed in, in a complete rage. I could barely hit it, and took a savage blow. As it moved a fist to snuff out my life for good, the barbarian rushed in, and cut the things skull deeply chuckles that axe took and hour to get out of the head.
    Soverith: points to his chest proudly that was me!
    Juslest: smirks indeed it was, we soon learned of each others past and upon this, changed our last names to match, as to never seperate us again.
    Soverith: Den we come here!
    Juslest: Yes, we were looking for a place to settle down and have been travelling since, we ended up here for now, and are seeing if we would like to stay. I have to say, it is a most interesting place.
    Soverith: And full of goblins to kill!!
    Juslest: chuckles yes, thank you for listening friend, i hope to see you again. gets up and streatches
    Soverith: Is it goblin killing time!
    Juslest: shrugs I suppose they head out the gate, soverith has a certain lightness to his feet

((just a note, this history has changed to the one in their info ingame, but this is the final version))

• Reviewed - XP Pending.