(OOC) Droibo's Storage Rental Check-in (reply by 2/16/08)

• Yay! Another thing for me to track. :doh!:

If you have a storage chest with Droibo, please reply to this thread:

Player Name:
    Character Name:
    Chest Number:
    Intend to keep?:

Now, I think there's only like five people who've rented out chests, at least that's the list I found. Out of those five, I think I see ONE regularly online. And that one already indicated to me he'd like to give his key back.

For now, no new rentals are happening. I want to find out who has one and such. After that, I'm going to try to come up with a price. Said price WILL include an upkeep fee due each RL month. Existing renters WILL be expected to pay the monthly fee as well as new renters.

If you no longer want your chest, feel free to empty it and hand over your key. I would prefer you do not just trash the key but hand it to me so that I know it's been returned.

Failure to reply by February 16, 2008 at 11:59PM EST will result in your chest's lock being changed. If there are items in your chest, I'll try to keep them intact until you retrieve them. But if something goes wrong and they get lost because, well…. Droibo's not gonna reimburse.

EDIT: Clarified what I meant by monthly fee.

• FYI:

Belongings found in any of the unclaimed chests have been retained on DM avatars. PM me for details if you wish to reclaim your gear. However, you will have to pay again if you want PS storage from Droibo.

• Thank you, you guys are free to keep using your chests for now.

As soon as I free up any unclaimed boxes and have the locks changed, I'll announce prices for new renters and the maintenance fee. Until I do make that post, please don't ask if you can rent yet. Let me finish cleaning up first.

• Almost forgot. Luthaerim and I are sharing this chest.

Player names: Luthaerim/Zangeen
    Character names: Khory Bannefin/Kayden of the Red Eagles
    Chest number: 05
    Intend to keep?: Yes

• Oops…my bad Kallethen. Read that wrong. :oops:

• @43545af42e=Zangeen:

Just out of curiousity, why are we having a RL fee?

Let me rephrase:

I'll be charging a fee each RL month.

• Player Name: MasterBAD
    Character Name: Gurt
    Chest Number: 2
    Intend to keep?: Yes (but on the condition that Gurt is eventually rescued, that said I won't be devastated if it needs to be removed before I can get to it)

• Player Name: Zangeen
    Character Name: Merial Shallowbrook
    Chest Number: #06
    Intend to keep?: Yes

How much is the fee going to be?
    Just out of curiousity, why are we having a RL fee?