A note pinned to a tree near the central fire

• ::A well scripted and elegantly written note is pinned up on boards in Jiyyd, The Silver Valley and Norwick and outside the Emerald Circle Tower. It is repeated on the piece of paper in Common, Elven, Dwarven, Hin, Orcish, gnomish and several other human dialects::

**To any and all who may be interested.
    A discreet and skilful translator seeks work in this area. I have made a study of many many languages and would like to earn some money in a useful capacity by acting as interpreter in any negotiation or meeting where such a person may be of use.
    So that you may not be surprised however I cannot myself speak but am of Ghostwise hin stock and can therefore provide the most discreet of translations. The people you speak to need not even know you do not understand them.
    Text documents also translated.
    I understand, as do you, that such a position is one of immense trust. I assure you that I am of the most discreet kind and no information I am privy to will ever leave the room in which I hear it. Obviously you may wish to meet me first and make your own judgement.
    If you would like my services then please ask for Elanor. I have made friends already with several people of the area who I hope can vouch for me.
    If you leave a note below this one I will endeavour to seek you out myself.

Elanor**

((Obviously the orcish version is…..simpler))

• Bridie smiles as she reads the note, her fingers tracing over the paper, her eyes flashing gold a moment
    "ise remembas ye lass. ise … cin tells folks yes a good un ififn ye needs me ta"