The Great Berry Hunt

• The Great Berry Hunt: Fellowship of the Berry
    ā€“-
    It was a clear day at the campfire, just south of Norwick. I myself was
    playing some music, others were talking amongst themselves or helping themselves to the stew boiling in the pot. Gildor, sitting by the fire, suddenly stated that she had a craving for fenberry pie. Yet, she was short of fenberries, and knew not where to find more. Myself, and others, offered to join her in finding some fenberries for her to make a pie. It brings bad luck to offer aid to a pregnant woman, or any woman at all for that matter, you see. Others gathered around to aid Gildor in her desperate need for fenberry pie.
    Dwarves, human, elves and halflings. All were uniting in a sole purpose.
    Gildor would not have to venture out into the wilds alone, seeking to satisfy her need.
    And so it came to pass that a total of ten companions was formed. The Fellowship of the
    Berry was formed.

Gildor knew not where to find the berries which were so needed, but she did know that Friar Fred knew. And so the Fellowship travelled to Friar Fred, who, helpful as ever, gave Gildor the way to a large crystal in the forests south of Norwick. And so the Fellowship travelled, besat by goblins wherever they walked. Finally, the group reached the crystal, and it is there that a great falcon sat, fenberries in mouth. As the bird flew off, the Fellowship followed closely, until finally coming to rest at the bird's nest. Shaking the tree, the falcon was convinced to drop some of its berries, and so the prize was finally Gildor's.

However, the bird, in it's defeat, dropped a white load on Gildor's dress. A final act of defiance, as Gildor grabbed the bird, and in her rage broke its neck. The Fellowship was outraged at the meaningless murder. The shock became even greater when it was found the falcon had several young in it's nest. However, Elanor the Silent, climbed the great tree and passed
    the bird's offspring to Damian, who would look after them for the time being.

Meanwhile, other members of the Fellowship, including mighty spellweaver Darkrune, fought off goblin after goblin. It was high time to head back to Norwick. The Fellowship made it's way to the town,
    and Gildor set off to bake her pie. Content that the great evil that is a hungry, pregnant woman had been averted, the Fellowship disbanded. The Great Berry Hunt ended with a final feast around the fire.

And I, Elor Smith was there, and stand here now before you to tell this grand tale of bravery, friendship and berries.

Pardons to all the members of the Fellowship of the Berry who didn't get mentioned (you know who you are).