Rando Arrested!

• ICC

Rando was arrested by a dwarven Peltarch Defender Healer. Bagnar Steelfist claims to have found the outlaw sleeping, where immediatly recognizing him as the dreaded villain, he immobilized him. Rando is currently in jail for threatening a senator. He had 64 gold and a tunic on when he was found.

• A letter arrives to the prison for Rando, deliverd to the front door by an ill tempered Gnome in a red robe.

• Rando is seen talking to his lawyer again and looks pretty annoyed. He tell his lawyer to go find out the charges that he is being accused off as he has the right to mount a defence and not have the charges sprung on him at the date of the trial

(ooc i would be very grateful if i could know the charges so we are able to rp a defence team. considering the trial is taking place this weekend, probably sunday. it would be unfair for all those people who are making the effort on randos side to know whats going on)

• Rando on hearing this via his lawyer laughs

so ask the honourable Senator what i am charged with.. or they still trying to find that out!

Rando carries on talking to his Lawyer about the plans

• When Senator Senella hears of Rando's complaints about his lengthy wait for a trial she seems irritated at the hipocracy and if his complaints are echoed publicly through this lawyer of his, she has a fairly blunt reply;

"When Rando was Lord Protector of Norwick he never gave any of his prisoners the luxury of a trial. He should count himself lucky that Peltarch has a finer perception of Justice than he does."

• yer wastin yer money on that guy Rando, your gonna be in here a loooooong time….theres no justice for prisoners here.

• A tall finely dressed man is seen visiting Rando often. They talk at length, taking notes and making the odd nod. Word has it is Rando's lawyer and by the looks of the clothing not a cheap lawyer at that

• Rando inquires when his so called 'Trial' is going to take place as he has been in jail for 8 weeks now and no charges have even been placed on him. He wonders why Peltarch jails and holds people who are innocent or have not been proved to do anything wrong

• Chaerve now has a pillow and Bigus is just smiling

• Chaevre' complains to the guards that rando gets wine but she isn't alloud any. . .

• hen walks in inthe middle of the night all stealthy and what not so no one sees her and pours some water on randos pillow and wlaks away

• :: a nice expensive bottle of red wine is delivered with the simple note "we miss you! The Banites"::

• Rando is enjoying the visits he is receiving from various people including Dwin, Kull and Roland… Bigus is there keeping order and making sure people are not outstaying their welcome

• ICC

If allowed by Peltarch prison guards, kull can be seen visiting every now and then his old friend, Rando.
    If allowed also, kull brings a copple of ales, norwicks finnest to drink with Rando and help him pass the time.

KULL (Half Orc Barbarian, Training Officer and Major in the Legion)
    To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women!

• Rando is seen resting his head on a pillow. Bigus Orcus was said to be leaving the jail looking slightly thinner around the waist.

• after numerous attempts Chaevre gives up and asks for the answer. Rando replies

More Bars!

• Rando and Chaevre are having another game of eye spy

I spy with my little eye something beginning with M

• Somewhere to the south and underground, a spooky priest considers getting himself thrown in Peltarch prison. It seems to be all the rave, lately, and it could probably provide a more interesting social life than Oscura.

• Rando asks for a pillow for Chaevre

• Rando asks for a pillow *