Need information on buying house

1. I wish to buy a house in Narfell, and wish to know who to contact?
    2. If house purchased, can it be used by all player's avitars or just the one that bought it?
      3)If I wish to buy and open a business, is this possible and can it generate money for me?
    3. Can I own a house ir tent in more than one city, town or camp?

• @1ce120f529=Llewdwyn:

1. I wish to buy a house in Narfell, and wish to know who to contact?
    2. If house purchased, can it be used by all player's avitars or just the one that bought it?
      3)If I wish to buy and open a business, is this possible and can it generate money for me?
    3. Can I own a house ir tent in more than one city, town or camp?

1. Contact your SDM.
    2. No, only the character that purchased it, unless you made it public or something.
    3. Depends on the town you have it in, but in most cases yes, however its a lot harder to get approved, if not impossible.
    4. Thats up to the discression of the other towns DM, its been done before but i think they are making it so you can only have one to reduce server load.

1. Be hold a citizen's token

2. Decide which town you wish to live in.

3. Be a citizen of that town.

4. Work with your SDM regarding housing. Housing prices are set by location, size, placeables.

It can be used by the PC that buys it. Not all your PC's.
    A player may run a business as a PC, such as crafting, selling potions, etc. He can not purchase a store and receives monies from it, as that is reserved for NPC's.
    Yes, it is possible to earn the right and the trust of more than one town to be able to purchase property.