Quiet word to Raver

• Ari waits until Raver has a free moment

Excuse me, I think you should know about something I came across in northern section of the pass. I came across a small group who had been ambushed by a rather large group of Cyricists. One of the cyricists had killed a small hin and run off with his bag. As the small group looked to be having some trouble, I assisted them. It seems they had been hired by the hin to escourt them to the Stone City. We took the hin to Lady Daisy at Tyr's house, who managed to bring them back. They asked for their bag and were very distressed when they learnt it had been stolen. It appparently contained healing herbs for the poor and homeless in the Stone City, but would now most likely be used to make some sort of drug - the hin ran off to report the theft and warn about the drug to the city guards.

I've also told Master Karion of the Wolves about this - as it is possible that the drug is linked to one which the goblins have been making in large quantities. I hope you don't mind.

Ari waits for Raver's response

• looks to the spider pass as Ari speaks, her eye going stone cold. She nods once as Ari gives her the details

surprised they didn't run into bugbears out there…. now wouldn't that 'ave been a mess ta clean up?
    Follow up on it, an' let me know. If ye need any help, Jaiden will see ye 'ave it.