Meez iz opun tuh kom bag..suun!!!

• Yuh..yooz erd ryde. Ol kaax gonuh traee an kom bag tuh naruf. Meez bin longk tyum aweyz..uhu..meez huz. Nyse tuh seez aul duh foagz agayun an sez 'loz. Meez bin trafulin loadz an siin mudge fingz..yuh meez az. id goot tuh kom bagz ..yuh id iz.

(for those that don't remember Ol Kaax TKhaan..or can't understand..here is a translation

Yes..you heard it right. Ol Kaax is gonnuh try an come back to Narfell. I been long time away..yes.. I have. Nice to see all the folk again and say hello. I have been travelling a load and seen mutch things…yes I have. It good to come back..yes it is)

• 😄
    Meez soreez daz noz bin rouwun mudj. Fingz dun. Meez bin shoudin ad rodi tuh komz bagk..ee def yuh noz. Reelee gonuh trae an sez loz tuh de goot peebul dere in nurfall. Tangkz tuh aul yooz fren daz sen ol kaax nyse wurdz. Kaax duz miz yuh..uhu..kaax duz…muffled sob. Tangkz agaiyun.
    Ol Kaax

(Translation......
    I am sorry that i have not been around mutch. Things done. I have been shouting at Rodi to come back...he is deaf you know!!!. Really going to try and say hello to the good people there in Narfell. Thanks to all you friends that sent ol Kaax nice words. Kaax does miss you ..uhuh...Kaax does. muffled sob. Thanks again.
    Ol Kaax)

• Bbulldog, get Bruno back in the Game and I'll try to attract Kaax and Rhodi back.
    The college needs it's janitor…frankly, it's a mess. :twisted:

• heh is that a village people banner bb?

• Glunk looks around in confusion, himself having severe trouble understanding his kin's version of the common tongue.

• @0983274b09=Bbulldog:

oooooh is rodi around too, not heard from e ither of you in a long while 😄

Would love to meet up for a game of some sort sometime, maybe even just a drink in glasgow or something 😛 not looked on this board ina year or so, but felt like doing so just out of the blue 😛

Good to hear from ya old friend! waves enthusiastically

• oooooh is rodi around too, not heard from e ither of you in a long while 😄

Would love to meet up for a game of some sort sometime, maybe even just a drink in glasgow or something 😛 not looked on this board ina year or so, but felt like doing so just out of the blue 😛

• ICC

Orcish< BRUUDAH KAAX !!!
    bangs axe against chest plate
    KOMM BRUUDAAH, WE GO AN MASH DO GOBBOS GUUWD !!
    sets loose a deep roaring war cry

KULL (Half Orc Barbarian, Training Officer and Major in the Legion)

To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women!

• (OOC on)

You can look up his old pal Ad (who may remember him due to IG memory problems..well he'll remember his name at least.) who is still around.

Now, how bout getting that brother of yours back here too ?

Good to see you again.

( OOC off)

What ?..taps the nearest person What did he say ?

• ((YAY!))