Another chapter ends...

• The Priest of Corellon Larethian is seen praying in the alcove one morning, then heading to the Community shack. After packing up his belongings, he looks to the scar on his hand and sighs a little.

"I guess I am now a fallen Priest. Going back on a blood oath, but it was made to the elders of the camp. And the elders are no more."

He slows starts walking out of the pass, turning heading south to the Rawlins, where he is seen joining a caravan, and heading back to which he came.

• elder i may not be, freind i hoped id always stay chan. "
    Lith whispers to the priest as he makes ready to leave, the shadows in the hut hiding her pain at being there to watch yet anoter close freind leave .

"you blessed the twins here, remember? you died at our side.I would gladly have fought beside you again. For the camp and its people. and for you as one who i once asked to marry Terrick and I."
    "now i have lost even him. soon there will be none here who even care he is gone. WHat will i do then? who will i turn to. The camp will nourn your loss so soon after your return, Brother Gali. Return to us "