Cherry, Aramuil, and the Warriors

• (( see the rumors thread for the beginning of this saga ))

_Raver is heard tellin' her Warriors not to be following Miss Cherry anymore, that Miss Cherry doesn't consider herself part o' the Camp, an' doesn't want to heed traditions meant ta keep her safe.

She smiles a bit spiteful-like while she continues, tellin' the fellas ta make sure that the dandy elf doesn't even take a piss in the woods without company._

Jus' keep an eye on him, lads…

• Tala goes to find Cherry

There is nothing to forgive Cherry. You are young and willful. You weren't raised respecting the culture here either. I understand that. That doesn't mean that I have to like or condone the actions. You and Aramuil with your willful ways jeopardized my home and family. I thank you for your apology for that. All I wanted was for both of you to stop and think about other people rather than just yourselves for a few minutes.

Tala shrugs

You're an adult now. I am glad you are doing well. I hope things work out favorably with you and Aramuil. It would be a real shame for all that if either of you flaked out on the other. Time will tell all.

• _The Warriors who came to offer Cherry their quiet congratulations are each offered a bottle of wine to take with them if they wish.

And after the party was finished, Cherry personally left one bottle each of her favorite wine, Fenberry, at the respective entrances to the dwellings of Raver and Tala. This short note tied around the necks of each bottle:

'Whatever you think of me now, family is family and that is what you are to me, family. I cannot live with the grudge that has grown in my heart, so I forigve you. If I cannot be forgiven in turn, then so be it. May Selune light your path. - Cherry'_

• Tala is likewise notably absent. She seems to have disapproved from the start of the whole business. Further, after an argument in jiyyd has not spoken to the couple and has had few word to spare for Aramuil.

• All of the Warriors stop by, even if for a few minutes, congratulating Cherry quietly…. before fading back to their duties.
    However, Raver is conspiciously absent, and the wagging tongues of the Camp note that Raver, who once bragged about Cherry's growing skills under Ael's tutalage, now ignores Cherry completely and will not even acknowledge her existance.

• _On the occasion of Cherry's 19th birthday, Cera cites a letter from Cherry's parents, mainly from Cherry's mother and Cera's daughter, Sakura. She pronounces that from this day forth, that Cherry is her own woman free to make her own decisions, with all the freedoms and responsiblities of a full adult.

It's a small celebration as far as the Camp is concerned but anyone who stops by the fires is given drink of their choice and cake. Stories, song and games of chance with cards and dice serve as the main entertainment.

The same night, Cherry moves out of her grandmother's tree into her a tent of her own out in the pass, yet still not so far from Cera's Tree._

• _Both before a run in Cherry had with Ghasts in Norwick and after she recooporated enough to travel back home, she would get her share of good-natured ribbing from the other Prismatic Dragon Warriors during training and her rare duty out watching the pass. Though kidding about herself and Aramuil was in good fun, she would still mutter and wish letters could travel faster. across Faerun.

She may be given a little reprieve while she fights through conditioning lost to her illness contracted from the ghast in Norwick and another unfortunate run in with driders in Jiyyd. Once again she fights to keep up with the men as she did even just weeks ago._

• _Cherry has a rather loud arguement with her grandmother one day, taht leads to Cherry stalking off to skirmish train it off. It had something to do with Cera refrusing to declare Cherry an adult in the eyes of the Camp without word from Cherry's mother and father..

Later Cherry might be seen writing some letter that when finsihed she has sent of by messanger to Silverymoon.

The tiff didn't seem to permantly impair the grandmother/granddaughter relationship though. The night of that next day Cherry and Cera had sought pricavy up amongst te pixies for some sort of lessons._

• Oh yes we have traditions . . .

Drinking . . . now that is traditional.

Sitting by the fires and telling tales of the past . . .

missing those who have 'gone on'

all tradition.

Jerr chuckles and mutters some other traditions of the past involving female elves but is swatted by his wife before they become intelligable.

• _Passing trough the camp, as he does these days, Elor hears about the ongoing discussion..

"We have traditions?

Anyhow, let Cherry be Cherry, mmkay?"_

• shakes her head as she strolls off, calling back

Nae up to me Tala. She ain't one o' mine.

• Tala who has been seen packing up some things for a trip pauses in mixing some herbs

Soo let me get this straight. She doesn't want to be part of the camp. She doesn't want to follow traditions. She's gonna keep snogging the dandy and going off into unknown dark places alone with this fellow and she thinks thats ok? She thinks she deserves to snub her people and stay in the guard?

grunts and shakes her head going back to mixing

Aint that something. Guess its up to you and Aelthas though Raver.

• Cherry's and Rhistin's skirmish practise was pleasantly interluded by Aelthas jogging laps around the camp. After inspecting Cherry's yew bow, he decided that it was time for Cherry to focus on her prowess in close combat. Though Rhistin followed out of curiosity, she was soon seen wielding Ringwe Vakha, her trusted sword, under the professional guidance of the weapons master.

• _Cherry chews and swears out a blue streak at anyone seh catches following her and Aramuil..anyone except Charlie.. Charlie, whom Cherry reagards as her best friend, is more often than not is just invited along.

Meanwhile when Aramuil happens to be in camp Cherry minds her p's and q's of the traditions. She seems kinda parnoid about anyone touching her actually, even when her love is not around.

She continues to work three times as hard at her Warrior training, putting in extra hours of sword and bow work. Espacialy something called skrimish training with her bow. The rest of her time she dvides between helping her grandmother and Jeni around their tree and her own meditation and self-guided arcane training with the occasional all-night vigil to Selune by the waterfalls._

• Charlie of course continues to follow Cherry around.

Star however seems upset at Cherry's lack of regard for the traditions of her own people. She is however never seen following Aramuil or Cherry around. She might be doing it, who can tell, but she's never seen 😉