Cotton leaving camp

• Cotton is seen leaving camp with all her earthly belongings, she speaks of returning to Waterdeep her old home

((It has been a blast folks but I'm done, No, it has nothing to do with what some might think. Take care and keep having fun))

đź‘‹

• Tala gives Cotton a small care package of jerky and other small food stuffs

<softly>Don't be a stranger remember you'll be an auntie in a few years… safe journies... Meilikki watch over your road.

hugging her close for a minute she steps back and wraps an arm around Elrin leaning against him</softly>

• A mephit is seen flying around looking in the most unlikely places and crooning.

"No, no, no Kind Cotton, no, no, no Caring Kaona. Nowhere to be found, not even underground. What's am mees to do?"

• Kaona watches Cotton leave the camp with a sad smile on her face. After talking to some of her good friends, she goes to gather her things. She then takes off running to catch up with her sister.

Waterdeep, eh?? Sounds like fun…

• _The distant outline of a familiar face watches Cotton leave from the shadows of the forest. Expressionless as always, he keeps his distance from the others.

As Cotton leaves he whispers quietly to the wind in Elven…

"...farewell..."_

• ((That sucks, miss you greatly, have fun in whatever endevours you are taking on that involves this leave, be successfull, visit soon, by the way, i have returned after my own leave. Took less time than i had expected to work these things out. Anyways, you'd better visit Cotton, the camp wont be the same without you.))

• Elrin watches as Cotton leaves, stern-faced and expressionless. Only those who know him best can see how much he is pained to see her go. He approaches her as she wanders on her way, resting a light hand upon her shoulder, and he speaks softly.

{e} "Nawen, I know not the reason why you chose to leave… And I'll not pry. I just wanted to thank you, for everything you've done for me. You are a good friend Nawen, the best I could have hoped for. I'll never forget you, and I hope you'll never forget me..."

A small grin passes over his lips as he adds.

{e} "I'm getting old after all… So be sure to come and visit before too many years have gone by, and I am withered and grey."

His smile fades, as he speaks again, wrapping his arms around Cotton in a warm embrace.

{e} "Take care Nawen… I'll look after everyone as best I can. Winds be with you, my friend..."

• im gona miss ya more than most i think boofhead. was jsut gettin into your toe songs and stuff again. now who is bridie gona make mischeif with?- sighs-
    email me sometime. wyseone26@hotmail.com

• Legion

Grag is seen watching her leave with a smile on her face knowing she is going back to where she truly loves…..

• Penny waves to Cotton as she walks out of the camp, a sad look in her eyes, but a smile on her face:

"'Twas good to know ya, darlin'. And even more a pleasure ta learn from ya. I wish ya tha best back in Waterdeep…"

• ((A good run Cotton. Thanks for all the fun. Pop in and say hello now and again… we'd love to hear from you and swap war stories.

Cheers - Kerbs))

• Has nothing to say

• in a sad voice, Lilly says "Goodbye Nawen, I'll not forget you." as she begins to pipe a sorrowful tune on her birdpipes

• Chandon watches Cotton head out of camp, with a sad smile on his face

"So long Baba Cotton. You were the spirit of the camp, and the spirit has now left."

He is seen looking in the directon she left. Thinking.