KULL adventure in the way to peltrach

• ICC

KULL, ran through the darkness, on his way to peltrach, paying little heed to the rain. The flashes of lightning served as light to guide his way thro the bandits infested nars pass. But that couldn't be helped. He had to avoid the “white faces” (human eastland bandits) and this area abounded with them. That human scum grown more numerous and their hatred for orcs and all who crassed the nars, had multiplied with them. He had only another hour to find a safe hole before the sun came up, with the sun light humans see perfectly but in the dark they don’t see very well. Then only one more night of running and he would be able to arrive peltrach with little problem.

Reaching in to the pouch at his waist he pulled out a piece of dried meat to chew on as he ran. About a mile away from norwick, there was a deserted farm house with a empaled corpse, that looked like it was used by the bandits along time ago, he had stayed in the cellar the 3 moons earlier on the outward journey. Then tomorrow he would be well rested for the race across the nars. He could out distance any one, human, elf, dwarf, he had on many other occasions but after three week run he need al the rest he could. Cresting the rise above the farm house stopped short.

"Elfspit" he cursed looking at the small window. "Sume une iz here" The smell of roasting meat wafted along on the evening breeze.
    Dropping to the ground the orc slithered towards the window, from within he could hear low gruff voices, the tones short and clipped inside the house.

"Rockworms, whaa ar dems do here?" He cautiously moved to the door pushing his ear to the crack at the bottom to hear the conversation clearer.
    A lot of stomping around and a clatter of pots told him that two eastland bandits were getting up. Most of the conversation centered on the plans for the day. They were on their way to make a new ambush spot to surpreise, mugg and kill, all who crossed the nars at that point. One thing caught his attention however, the bandits started to curse the half-orcs, among other races as well…

• “Do you reckon that we might see more travellers than we can handle? “
    • “ I sure hope so, they are pessents, cattle, cowards, we can handle them, besides… more loot for the both of us " grins
    • “Well, I don’t know.. some times, those who pass here are a bit more than pessents… I already seen seasoned dwarfs, humans and stinky half-orcs warriors that single handled groups of our finest fighters….”
    • “bah… spits that was probably because they were drunk enough to let them selfs get gutted… *pumps chest and swings his sword left and right if I come across one of those blasted half-orcs I will cut him open like this!!! swings his sword up to down and I will spit in his face when he is in the ground bleeding and holding his tripe!!! “
    • “ If you are so sure of your fighting capacitys…, why did you scream like a stuck pig when we saw one half-orc a few days ago….? “

At this point the orc hearing someone walking to the door quickly drew back to the edge of the forest. Very pleased with what he had heard. He could spend the night in the farmhouse after all as soon as the eastland bandits left.

He saw one of the bandits, come out of the door and move towards him. His heart raced at the thought the bandits had seen him. Then he saw by the bleary eyed stumble and the half buttoned up trousers he was going to relieve himself.

A sudden hunger for roast human gave the orc an idea, only two of them he should be able to take them easily, or he wasn't a mighty hal-orc blessed and protected by gruumsh.

Orcs may not be the equal of elves in the woods, but when they want to be they can easily stalk any one they want, with out beying seen or heard. It was to easy. He moved carefully to the side of the sleepy rockworm (eastland bandit). He made so much noise a drunken hobbit would have long before run screaming at the top of his voice. The bandit never heard a sound, singing some song to himself. Before he could react he felt a heavy body bowl into his side, a rusty knife slashing across his throat and a hand clamped over his mouth. His last sight was the grinning face of the orc.

The orc used his rusty knife to cut out the warm juicy liver of the human bandit scum and took a big bite from it. He smiled, that was a lot better than dried meat.

The second eastland bandit was just as easy. Unsuspecting he called out to the dead one. With no answer he stepped out from the farmhouse and from the side the orc thrust his knife into the eastlander gut. Not caring for the scream this time. He thrust a second time into the plump belly, ripping the blade and causing the intestines to fall through the cut.
    He laughed as the eastland bandit bleed to death in front of him.

KULL then dragged both bodies into the farmhouse and set about cooking he smallest. While parts of it were roasting he moved all that he could into the cellar. After his meal, he slept. Then when the sun was setting he set out. Refreshed and full of vigor, the small purse in his boot clinked as he ran. On each side of his waist was his trusty War Axe and some trow axes, on his back the tower shield and the great axe. Some pieces of paper, all covered with writing, which he couldn't read in his pocket.
    With the cover of the night, he started his long walk till petrach stoping at the gipsy camp for some wine.

((this is only my imagination working, the true story is that kull fought 2 bandits on top of sam´s hill and kill them. The tale above is a product of my imagination… kinnda like the way i was seeing it happend.. kinnda..:) hope all who read liked! ))

Other characts i have:

Kull (orc barbarian, norwick)
    zunak (orc barbarian, gipsy camp)
    nathan sharp (human thief, norwick)

• No worries man. 🙂

• ICC

vile helm, sorry i didnt knew where to put the story so i put it in here, but from now on ill put the storys in the "tales by the fire" section, thanks for the tip… im kndda noob around... :oops:
    yes the xp was deplyed, thanks!

• Goodo. Your historical archive post was already evaluated and locked (and xp given, so I have seen). Further stories about your char are best posted in Tales by the Fire.