Wanted

• Two days ago there was an assassination attempt on a member of the tribunal in the center of the town square. No attacker was seen but a glowing red light struk the member nearly killing her. The guards professed to seeing nothing and after extensive questioning at the hands of Tribunal member Shia'llyn it was determined that they were telling the truth but have been removed from duty for failure of duty. A reward will be paid to anyone with information that leads to the capture of the attacker.

• Scyth watches the matter silenty, hearing what Shak says and showing no emotion over his words. He, silently, turns and walks to his chambers, his eyes dark and cold.

• A dark hooded figure, watches silently from the shadows, and a small laugh is heard when the half orc makes his promises

• Amerien hears what happened and immeditly goes to talk to Shai. He then aproaches Ari to talk with her as well. As for hearing about the rumors Shak is spreading Amerien simply says.

We want to be protected by our own not some outside force dont we? Allies are good but we should trust those inside the city, the gaurd has been increased you will all be safe.

he then offers up 400 coins to the inns bar so that people may drink care free for some time then reitres to the caverns to deal with some of the Formains

((pinky just -400 me next time your in game))

• Arizima overhears what is happening and frowns, can be seen speaking to the guards, posting double the normal numbers of guards and making each one do double shifts. Upon hearing Shak she frowns and mumbles to one of the guards

That is no way to get backing from me or any of the guards…..

• Shak can be seen talking to a small crowd of citizens about how bad the guard is and keeps saying if i was elected i would make sure no one gets hurt from outside attackers and if caught they will be tortured and executed.